Hazelwood Road, Sneyd Park
A beautifully presented ground floor purpose-built apartment set at the far end of this pleasant development with 2 double bedrooms and a most fantastic open plan contemporary living/kitchen space which measures 27ft x 18ft (max) and opening onto a private terrace measuring 17ft x 8ft. The flat also benefits from a single garage and visitor parking. Set in leafy surroundings of Sneyd Park and within a couple of hundred metres of the Downs, access to Clifton Village, Blackboy Hill and Whiteladies Road and straight forward access to the M5. Accommodation: entrance porch, entrance hallway, kitchen/dining/living area, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc. Outside: private terrace, communal gardens, garage and visitors parking. Offered with no onward chain.
- Ground floor purpose-built apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining and living area
- Private terrace
- Communal gardens
- Visitor parking
- Offered with no onward chain
pathway leads to the rear of the block and the second communal entrance marked Flats 25-30 is the entrance for this block. On entering the building, the private entrance is first on the left hand side.
ENTRANCE PORCH: (4' 11'' x 3' 2'') (1.50m x 0.96m)
coat store with coat rack and storage above, fitted cupboard housing the electricity & economy 7 meter units. Door opens into the entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (8' 9'' max overall to include fitted storage cupboard x 4' 11'') (2.66m x 1.50m)
doors open out onto the large open kitchen/dining/living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc. Wall mounted underfloor heating controls and fitted storage cupboard with fitted shelves.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING & LIVING AREA: (27' 5'' max x 18' 0'' max/9'7 min) (8.35m x 5.48m/2.95m)
described separately as follows:-
benefits from an abundance of natural light with 2 exceptionally wide double glazed windows to the front elevation which overlooks the private terrace, underfloor heating controls.
double glazed door and side panel which opens out onto the private terrace, range of contemporary kitchen units incorporating working surface and central island/breakfast bar creating a sociable feel to the kitchen and living area, stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, partially tiled walls, integrated units include dishwasher, electric oven and 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood above, fridge/freezer. Useful utility cupboard which houses the pressurised hot water system and space and plumbing for washing machine.
BEDROOM 1: (left) (14' 8'' inclusive of fitted wardrobes x 8' 9'') (4.47m x 2.66m)
double glazed window to the rear elevation with a pleasant outlook over communal gardens, sliding doors open into fitted wardrobe with 2 hanging rails and storage above, wall mounted underfloor heating controls for bedroom 1 and bedroom.
BEDROOM 2: (right) (14' 8'' to front of fitted wardrobes x 9' 8'') (4.47m x 2.94m)
large double glazed window to the rear elevation with similar views over communal gardens, fitted double wardrobe, hanging rail space and storage above.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (6' 3'' x 5' 6'' widening to 7'7) (1.90m x 1.68m/2.31m)
contemporary suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shower screen, tiled flooring, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail.
PRIVATE TERRACE: (approx 17' 4'' x 8' 3'' plus 19'0 x 3'10) (5.28m x 2.51m plus 5.79m x 1.17m)
very well maintained communal gardens.
GARAGE: (approx. 17' 0'' x 9' 1'') (5.18m x 2.77m)
(with door opening width of 7'0/2.13m and internal height of 10'0/3.05m) located beneath the flat block. As you exit the communal entrance follow the path and turn right and follow the steps down and the subject garage is directly in front. With the advantage of a 10ft height ceiling and window. Light, up and over door, double power socket and outside tap next to the garage door.
there is further visitors parking available on a first come first served basis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1969. There is a ground rent payable of £16 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £160. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.