Hazelwood Road | Sneyd Park
Situated in a leafy and desirable Sneyd Park location just a moment’s walk from the Downs - an impressive two bedroom hall floor apartment set within an attractive detached Victorian building with electric gated entrance, off street parking and landscaped communal gardens. To be offered with no onward chain.
A lovely light and bright two bedroom period apartment in an enviable Sneyd Park location.
Occupying the hall floor of a grand Victorian building with gated driveway and well-maintained communal gardens.
High ceilings and wealth of period features throughout.
A secure flat in a peaceful and prestigious location.
One allocated parking space.
Offered to the market with no onward chain.
- An impressive hall floor apartment
- Set within an attractive Victorian building
- Two bedrooms
- Large, elegant sitting/dining room
- Separate kitchen
- High ceilings and a wealth of period features
- Gated driveway parking area
- Landscaped communal gardens
- A secure flat in a peaceful and prestigious location
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
the property is accessed via electric vehicular gates opening onto a large forecourt providing off street parking. Several stone steps ascend to the wooden panelled communal front double doors with intercom entry system. This opens into:-
checkerboard style floor tiling, staircase rising to the upper floors. Private entrance door can be found straight ahead to the right hand side. Door opens to:-
L-shaped hallway with doors radiating to all rooms. Telephone entry system, dado rail, radiator, walnut veneer flooring, ceiling light point.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (19' 5'' x 18' 0'') (5.91m x 5.48m)
large, elegant room with bay window to front elevation comprising three sash windows and working wooden shutters, ornate marble fireplace with matching marble hearth and mantel and a cast iron surround. Dado rail, two double radiators, ornate ceiling cornicing, ceiling light points, moulded skirting boards, walnut veneer flooring. Wall opening through to:-
KITCHEN: (9' 2'' x 8' 7'') (2.79m x 2.61m)
fitted with an array of wall, base and drawer units with a granite effect laminate worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Double radiator, moulded skirting boards, ceiling cornicing, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 3'' x 9' 1'') (4.64m x 2.77m)
laid with fitted carpet, radiator, moulded skirting boards, ceiling cornicing, ceiling light point. Plenty of natural light provided by three sash windows on two elevations.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 3'' x 4' 8'') (3.43m x 1.42m)
single sash window, radiator, moulded skirting boards, ceiling cornicing, ceiling light point, fitted carpet. Wall mounted corner cupboard housing boiler.
modern bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mains fed shower over with drench rose head and glass shower screen, wash hand basin mounted on wooden vanity unit with mixer tap over, wall mounted mirror. Low level wc. Tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, chrome effect heated towel rail.
vast, attractive communal gardens laid to lawn with mature shrubs and tree borders providing privacy and security. Secure bike shed.
the property benefits from a parking space within the front forecourt.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1 January 2000. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £138. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.