Hampton Road, Redland
A well-proportioned 3 double bedroom converted Victorian mid terrace, completed 2021 to a high specification, with open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room and first floor balcony.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining/sitting room.
Lower Ground Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bathroom/shower/wc.
2021 development of a handsome building and completed to a high standard throughout.
No onward chain.
- A well proportioned converted Victorian mid terrace property
- 3 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2021 development of a handsome building
- Completed to a high standard throughout
- No onward chain
from the pavement on Melville Road via a wrought iron gate, pathway leads up to a communal entrance door into communal hallway with cycle store and bin store immediately in front of you where the private entrance door to the subject property can be found at the end of the corridor immediately in front of you into:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((17' 6'' x 6' 9'') (5.33m x 2.06m))
obscured glazed casement windows overlooking the side elevation, a high level sill doubling as a shelf. Stairs rise to both upper and lower floors, telephone entry system and door into kitchen/dining/sitting room, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: ((18' 10'' x 17' 8'') (5.74m x 5.38m))
measured as one but described separately as follows with large casement windows overlooking the side elevation with deep sills.
a modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with marble working surfaces and matching upstand, 1½ bowl sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double Bosch oven, discreetly housed extractor hood and lighting over 4 ring induction hob, inset ceiling downlights.
wood effect flooring continued from the kitchen, 2 ceiling light points, radiator, moulded skirting boards, thermostatic control.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Stairs leading from the ground floor to lower ground floor landing.
doors radiating off to bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom/wc and storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: ((14' 1'' x 8' 2'') (4.29m x 2.49m))
inset ceiling downlights, double glazed casement window and door to side leading out onto small courtyard space, moulded skirting boards, radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 3: ((14' 1'' x 8' 9'') (4.29m x 2.66m))
large casement window with deep sill overlooking the side elevation, inset ceiling downlights, skirting boards, radiator, useful partitioned area perfect for fitted cupboard.
comprising large shower enclosure with wall mounted stainless steel drench head shower with separate detachable shower hose, wall mounted stainless steel shower controls, tiled surround and glazed screen, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks and complementary shelf and mirror over, extractor fan, ceiling light points, heated towel rail.
stairs rising from the ground floor. Doors lead off to storage cupboard housing wall mounted combination gas boiler with separate immersion tank and door into bedroom 1.
BEDROOM 1: ((17' 5'' x 11' 8'') (5.30m x 3.55m))
ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator and sliding double glazed doors leading onto external part enclosed balcony (circa 17'0 x 3'0 depth) (5.18m x 0.91m) with parapet enclosed section with low level double glazed picture windows overlooking the side elevation, a pleasant area to sit out, ceiling light points, radiator, skirting boards
BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: ((9' 8'' x 8' 10'') (2.94m x 2.69m))
comprising tiled bath with tiled surround and wall mounted stainless steel detachable shower hose, wall mounted stainless steel mixer taps, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback and complementary shelf and mirror over, heated towel rail, inset ceiling downlights, large shower enclosure with tiled surround and wall mounted drench head shower and separate detachable shower hose, stainless steel wall mounted controls, electrically operated Velux window, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available through the selling agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.