Hampton Park, Redland
A well-arranged 2 double bedroom garden maisonette located in a central and convenient location in Redland, offering its own private entrance, stunning rear garden and allocated off street parking space.
A highly convenient location within just 200 metres of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Whiteladies Road, Cotham Hill and Clifton Down shopping centre. Also well located for Bristol University and all central areas.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, open plan kitchen/diner, inner hallway with large storage cupboard, utility room, bay fronted sitting room and bathroom/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and cloakroom/wc.
Outside: stunning rear garden with access out onto the allocated parking space.
Quality double glazed sash windows and gas central heating.
- Garden maisonette
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with Juliet balcony
- Bay fronting sitting room
- Utility room
- Private entrance
- Contemporary bathroom
- Stunning garden
- Allocated off street parking
- Double glazed sash windows
from the pavement of Hampton Park proceed down the pathway to the left hand side of the property through the wrought iron gate, down the steps where the private entrance to the apartment can be found on the right hand side.
via hardwood front door, inset ceiling downlighter, window looking into kitchen area, tiled flooring, door leading to kitchen/dining room.
square opening to kitchen/dining room, built in storage cupboard with built in desk area, doors leading to sitting room, bathroom/wc, utility room.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 20' 8'' x 13' 10'' (6.29m x 4.21m)
measured as one but described separately as follows:
a solid bespoke Pippy Oak kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged granite effect worktop over, range cooker with stainless steel splashback, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer unit to one side, stainless steel dishwasher. The kitchen has been cleverly designed, maximising on storage space to include pan drawers and carousel to corner unit. Double glazed sash window overlooking the rear garden, tile surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring.
space for large dining room table and chairs, 2 ceiling light points, double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony, radiator, stairs leading to lower floor, tiled flooring.
fitted with a matching range of solid Pippy Oak wall and base units with granite effect worktop over, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, fitted American style fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 7'' x 11' 9'' (4.44m x 3.58m)
bay fronted sitting room with 3 double glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, cornicing, 2 wall light points, dado rail, cable tv point, telephone point, moulded skirting boards.
a beautiful white modern bathroom suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern, oval bath with hand held shower over, corner shower enclosure with system fed waterfall shower over and separate detachable hand shower, curved glass shower screen, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, a mixture of tiles and granite surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Steps lead down from the kitchen/dining room, radiator, 2 inset ceiling downlighters, doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and cloakroom/wc.
low level wc with wash hand basin, inset ceiling downlighter, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 10' 8'' x 9' 1'' (3.25m x 2.77m)
a double bedroom with double glazed patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, inset ceiling downlighter, storage recess with hanging rail, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 9' 1'' x 7' 10'' (2.77m x 2.39m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
a stunning rear garden which is mainly laid to a level lawn with a large patio area (Welsh slate) immediately accessed from the rear of the apartment, outside light and tap. Raised border and small area of chippings leading to a greenhouse. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of wooden feather edge fencing and low level iron railings. (The path and area of chippings at the bottom of the garden are communal).
located at the rear of the property via a lockable wrought iron gate. As you look at the parking from the rear of the garden our space is the first on the left and closest to the gate.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1990. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.