Fremantle Square, Cotham
A bright and spacious one double bedroom apartment forming part of this attractive and well located grade II listed period building, overlooking Fremantle Square.
Fabulous location in the heart of Kingsdown on a charming Georgian Square with central lawned gardens, highly convenient for access to Stoke Croft/Gloucester Road, Clifton Triangle/Park Street and all central areas.
Breath taking cityscape views over Bristol to the rear and an open outlook over the lawned square at the front.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, 13ft x 12ft sitting room, good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes, separate kitchen/breakfast room and a shower room/wc.
A welcoming and well-arranged apartment with an abundance of natural light, exceptional views and offered with no onward chain.
- A bright and spacious apartment
- Part of an attractive and well located grade II listed period building
- Fabulous location on a charming Georgian Square with central lawned gardens
- Wonderfui cityscape views over Bristol to teh rear
- No onward chain
via communal staircase rising to the second floor landing where you will find the private entrance into the apartment.
high ceilings with a loft hatch and doors leading off to the sitting room, double bedroom, separate kitchen/breakfast room and shower room/wc. Heat detecting fire alarm unit, connected to the house fire alarm system.
SITTING ROOM@ (front) 13' 6'' x 12' 6'' max into recess (4.11m x 3.81m)
a lovely bright sitting room with a large sash window to front offering a wonderful outlook over Fremantle Square. High ceilings and a radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 9' 10'' x 8' 5'' (2.99m x 2.56m)
a good sized separate kitchen with built in kitchen units comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged wood block effect worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated stainless steel oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over and fridge, corner utility cupboard, housing washer/dryer with built in wall mounted Vaillant gas central heating boiler over. The kitchen has a further free standing unit with wood block worktop over and wall mounted cabinets, space for small breakfast table and chairs and a double glazed sash window to rear, offering a similar outlook as the bedroom.
BEDROOM: 13' 10'' x 9' 10'' max into chimney recess (4.21m x 2.99m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, a double glazed sash window to rear offering a fabulous cityscape view over Bristol. A radiator and double doors accessing a built in wardrobe with storage cupboard above.
a white suite comprising an oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback and built in cupboard with mirror over, chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls and high level roof light window providing natural light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 24 June 1975. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the service charge is split between the flats on an as and when basis of a contribution of £300 p.a. towards building insurance and communal costs. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.