Falcon Close, Westbury-on-Trym
A most welcoming and well-presented 4 bedroom (1 with en suite), 2/3 reception room semi-detached family home situated on a friendly cul-de-sac in Westbury-on-Trym. Further benefiting from an attractive 63ft x 28ft south facing garden, off street parking and a storage garage.
Great location within a short walk of the shops, cafes and bus connections of Westbury-on-Trym Village. Canford Park and the expansive green open spaces of Blaise Castle Estate are also nearby, as is Westbury-on-Trym C of E Primary School (within 600 metres) and Bristol Free School (within 800 metres).
Ground Floor: entrance porch leads through into an entrance hallway with understairs storage cupboard and understairs wc, large 15ft x 14ft bay fronted sitting room, reception 2/dining room with double doors leading through into a conservatory/garden room, which wraps around into the kitchen/breakfast room, providing a sociable and well-arranged ground floor layout.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: loft conversion (2005) providing a double bedroom with en suite shower room/wc and walk in storage cupboard.
Outside: fabulous sunny south facing rear garden with elevated paved seating area closest to the property and generous level lawn with well stocked flower borders surrounding.
A much loved family home in a lovely, leafy location with a superb sunny garden.
- A most welcoming and well presented 4 bedroom family home
- 2/3 reception rooms
- Fabulous sunny south facing rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Off road parking and storage garage
- A much loved family home in a lovely, leafy location
via landscaped driveway providing off street parking for one car with steps and sloped pathway leading through the landscaped front garden towards the entrance porch.
ENTRANCE PORCH: (5' 9'' max x 5' 0'') (1.75m x 1.52m)
useful area for coats and boots with tiled floor and original main front door to the property with attractive stained glass panels beside.
staircase rises to first floor landing, wood flooring, radiator, telephone point, understairs wc, further understairs storage cupboard and doors leading off to the sitting room, dining room/reception 2 and the kitchen.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (15' 7'' into bay x 14' 4'' into chimney recess) (4.75m x 4.37m)
a lovely bright sitting room with ceiling coving, wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows with stained glass panels over, feature stone minster style fireplace, radiator and built in book shelving to chimney recess.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (13' 5'' x 12' 4'') (4.09m x 3.76m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, original stripped floorboards, radiator and double glazed double doors leading through into:
measured and described separately as follows:
Kitchen Area: (18' 10'' x 7' 6'') (5.74m x 2.28m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged worktops over, integrated appliances including Bosch electric oven and microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, Bosch 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and built in stainless steel chimney hood, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, part tiled walls, tiled floor and space for breakfast table and chairs. Wide wall opening connects the kitchen area through to:
Conservatory/Garden Room: (11' 6'' x 11' 0'') (3.50m x 3.35m)
this conservatory is a sociable space which now has insulated roof panelling and double glazed windows to rear and side, tiled floor, central double doors providing a seamless connection out onto the rear garden and double doors also connect through to the dining room/reception 2, creating a lovely flow to the ground floor layout.
low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, wood flooring and double glazed window to side.
a staircase continuing up to the second floor landing and doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (15' 6'' into bay x 12' 3'' max into wardrobes) (4.72m x 3.73m)
a double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, exposed stripped floorboards, built in wardrobes to chimney recesses and radiators
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 0'' x 12' 0'' into chimney recess) (3.96m x 3.65m)
a good sized double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear offering a lovely open leafy outlook over the rear garden and rooftops of the surrounding area, radiator, built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (9' 1'' x 8' 3'') (2.77m x 2.51m)
a feature double glazed bay to front, high ceilings and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (10' 0'' max x 8' 3'') (3.05m x 2.51m)
a good sized family bathroom with a white suite comprising a double ended panelled bath with central mixer taps and shower attachment, corner shower enclosure, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side.
plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed window to side and door leading through to bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 3: (17' 2'' max x 11' 11'' max/10'1 min) (5.23m x 3.63m/3.07m)
(max dimensions taken below sloped ceilings) a lovely loft converted double bedroom (converted in 2005) with Velux skylight window to front and 2 large Velux skylight windows to rear offering a wonderful south facing aspect and far reaching views over rooftops of surrounding area, wood flooring, low level doors accessing eaves storage space, radiator and doors off to a generous walk in storage cupboard and en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
white suite comprising corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome effect heated towel rail and Velux skylight window to front.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the front of the property has been tastefully landscaped to provide off street parking for one family sized car with gradual sloped pathway leading off and sloped steps beside which pass through flower borders containing shrubs and lead towards the porch entrance. At the bottom of the driveway there are also several steps leading to a generous side courtyard with ample space for sheds etc. This courtyard leads up the right hand side of the property to a storage garage.
GARAGE: (internal measurement 16' 7'' x 8' 6'' max) (5.05m x 2.59m)
single storage garage with pitched roof, window to rear and double glazed door to side leading out onto the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 63' 5'' max x 28' 6'' max) (19.31m x 8.68m)
a sunny rear garden with generous paved seating area closest to the property, perfect for outdoor entertaining and dining with several steps leading down to a large level lawned garden with flower borders containing various plants, shrubs and trees. There is a further crescent shaped paved seating area, side access to the storage garage and gated access to the side return courtyard.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.