Evans Road, Redland
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED BY 12 MIDDAY ON WEDNESDAY 18TH MAY 2022. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE TO REQUEST A LETTER EXPLAINING THE PROCEUDRE.
A tastefully refurbished 3 double bedroom remarkably spacious circa 1,000 sq.ft., Victorian house with semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living space and delightful rear walled courtyard.
In a sought-after secluded-location which is “off the beaten track” yet within easy walking distance of Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill with its local Post Office, Surgery, Chemist, restaurants and bars and to the 400 acres of recreational ground of Durham Downs. Well- positioned for access to local schools, the University, the BBC and public transport.
Three spacious double bedrooms.
Open-plan kitchen/dining/living space.
Courtyard rear garden.
Refurbished to an excellent standard throughout.
Sold with no onward chain so a prompt move is possible.
- Tastefully refurbished and remarkably spacious Victorian house
- In a secluded location yet within easy walking distance of Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill
- 3 double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- Courtyard rear garden
- No onward chain
from the pavement, the paved area leads to the multi-panelled wooden entrance door via a step up into the:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 27' 6'' x 3' 0'' (8.38m x 0.91m)
attractive moulded ceiling cornice, ornate archway, inset ceiling downlights, radiator, moulded skirtings, Amtico flooring and doors leading off to open plan kitchen/dining/living area, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, family bathroom and storage cupboard.
an open plan area described and measured separately:-
Kitchen/Dining Area: 24' 6'' x 14' 6'' (7.46m x 4.42m)
an array of wall, base and drawer units with integrated appliances including electric oven with 4 ring induction hob over with discreetly housed extractor hood, built-in microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and resin sink with moulded drainer to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Solid wood working surfaces with matching upstand, radiator, Amtico flooring, uvpc double-glazed windows overlooking the private rear courtyard garden, attractive moulded ceiling cornice, inset downlights, moulded skirting boards.
Living Area: 14' 10'' x 14' 4'' (4.52m x 4.37m)
inset ceiling downlights, attractive moulded ceiling cornice, radiator, moulded skirting boards, double uvpc doors leading out to the private rear courtyard.
BEDROOM 1: 11' 4'' x 11' 2'' (3.45m x 3.40m)
double-glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation, attractive moulded ceiling cornice, inset ceiling downlights, moulded skirtings, radiator, door leading to:-
En Suite Shower/wc: 11' 3'' x 3' 2'' (3.43m x 0.96m)
modern suite comprising large shower cubicle with tiled surround, wall mounted shower controls, glazed folding shower screen, wall mounted heated towel rail, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted wash handbasin with mixer tap over and tiled splashbacks, inset ceiling downlights, Amtico flooring, extractor fan and high level double-glazed Velux window.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 3'' x 10' 10'' (3.43m x 3.30m)
wooden double-glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation, attractive moulded ceiling cornice, inset ceiling downlights, radiator, moulded skirtings and door to:-
En Suite Shower/wc: 8' 4'' x 3' 11'' (2.54m x 1.19m)
modern shower room comprising large shower enclosure with wall mounted shower and controls, tiled surround with sliding glazed screen, extractor fan, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, vanity cabinet mounted wash handbasin with mixer tap over and tiled splashback with complementary shelf to side, wall mounted heated towel rail, moulded skirting boards, Amtico flooring, inset ceiling downlight.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 11'' x 11' 2'' (3.63m x 3.40m)
inset ceiling downlights, three double-glazed Velux windows, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirtings, radiator.
comprising tiled bath with tiled surround, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern and complementary shelf over, Vanity cabinet mounted wash handbasin with mixer tap over and tiled splashback. Large shower enclosure with tiled surround and wall mounted shower and controls, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail, moulded skirtings, Amtico flooring.
accessed off the hallway, housing the combination gas boiler and electric fuse board whilst allowing ample storage at a low level.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN: 14' 10'' x 10' 9'' (4.52m x 3.27m)
an enclosed private rear courtyard accessed via kitchen/dining area and the living space. Predominantly laid to paving with brick wall boundary to one side and privacy trellis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.