Elmgrove Road, Redland
A superb 2 bedroom top floor apartment measuring approx. 56 sq.m., with full height ceilings and dormer bay windows providing elevation views across the city, in a sought after road on the Redland/Cotham borders.
Notable for its high head height throughout, high finish, twin double bedrooms and superb natural light.
Natural ventilation in kitchen, utility and shower room.
Dormer bay windows most of which have window seats providing a superb vista over Cotham, Redland and Bishopston.
Within a short walk of the apartment is Cotham Gardens - a very pleasant City park – Cotham Gardens Primary School, Redland Train Station linking Clifton and Temple Meads and Bannatynes Health Club and Spa.
Accommodation: communal entrance, hallway, sitting room, cupboard, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, cloakroom/utility and separate bathroom.
Set within the CM residents parking zone.
- 2 double bedrooms
- CM residents parking zone
- Rare beneift of a utility room in a flat of this size
- Excellent light levels
- Good views
- Top floor with no noise transfer from above
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating
approach over shared pathway which forks left up to the communal entrance with steps up to communal front door and intercom system for the three flats which use this door. Into:
high ceilings, consumer units at head height level, fire alarm controls, partially moulded ceilings and staircase rising to the top floor which is naturally lit by a central skylight. Door into:-
central hallway with 5 doors leading from it, naturally lit by internal windows and towards the common area, intercom entry phone, coat hanging space, radiator, floor level metal enclosed electric consumer unit, heating controls and wooden flooring which continues through to the sitting room.
KITCHEN/SITTING ROOM: 21' 4'' x 15' 11'' (6.50m x 4.85m)
dual aspect room with small dormer bays with sash windows to both front and side elevations with far reaching views with window seat below one of the bays with storage below. Radiator, former fireplace with wooden mantle over, wooden flooring throughout which continues through to the kitchen which is open plan to this room.
U shaped square edge fitted kitchen work surfaces with below counter cupboards and drawer and tiling above. Integrated appliances include stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric hob and electric oven and dishwasher. There is space for a free standing fridge/freezer, wooden flooring continues from the sitting room and there are a series of adjustable spotlights.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 9'' x 12' 2'' (4.49m x 3.71m)
double glazed sash window set into dormer bay with window seat with storage below with far reaching rooftop views. Door to fitted wardrobe. Radiator and cast iron insert fireplace with wooden mantle surround.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 9'' x 8' 8'' (4.49m x 2.64m)
double glazed sash window set into dormer bay with window seat with storage below with far reaching rooftop views. Door to eaves storage.
close coupled wc, wall hung hand basin with mixer tap and drawers below, gas fired Worcester Greenstar 24I Junior combi boiler, radiator, door into eaves storage, tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine and naturally lit by wood framed ‘Velux’ double glazed skylight.
separate to the wc with a wood framed double glazed ‘Velux’ skylight, tiled shower enclosure with oversized rain head shower, tile flooring, mains fed heater towel rail.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 April 1990. There is a ground rent of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no annual service charge payable. Any maintenance and cleaning is paid as and when required between all the flat owners. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.