Dublin Crescent, Henleaze
A generously proportioned and stylishly presented, 5/6 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room, end of terrace Edwardian period family home, of circa 2,100 sq.ft., located in a quiet and popular tree-lined location in the heart of Henleaze, having off-street parking, single garage and large (70ft x 45ft) south-westerly facing rear garden. Presented to a high standard throughout, this well-located family home exudes quality and offers a creative and well-arranged accommodation conducive to modern living. Enjoys a peaceful situation on a sought after road with good local shops nearby on Henleaze Road and North View, close to Waitrose and convenient for the Downs, Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village and the city centre or commuting out of town via Westbury on Trym village and M5 motorway junction 17. Within circa 600 metres of Henleaze Infant & Junior School plus close to St Ursula’s Primary School and the Bristol Free School. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, reception hall, bay fronted sitting room, semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, rear utility hall, cloakroom/wc. First Floor: part galleried landing, 3 bedrooms, family shower room/wc. Second Floor: part galleried landing, 2 further double bedrooms, study/occasional bedroom 6 (5/6 bedrooms in total), bathroom/wc. Outside: off-street parking for one car, single garage, easy maintenance front courtyard, 70ft x 45ft south-westerly facing level rear garden with sitting out areas and useful outbuilding.
- Edwardian 5/6 bedroom three storey family house.
- 2 bath/shower rooms plus cloakroom / WC.
- Semi-open kitchen/dining/living space.
- Bay fronted drawing room with period fireplace.
- Large south-westerly facing rear garden (70ft x 45ft).
- Driveway parking for one vehicle.
- Single garage.
- Circa 2,100 sq.ft.
- Peaceful tree-lined road within short level walk of the high street.
- The vendor has already secured a property with no onward chain.
from the pavement, a flint chipped driveway and shallow flight of paved steps ascend to the front entrance. Solid wood panelled front door with stained glass fanlight and external lantern light, opening to:-
a most welcoming entrance with tessellated tiled flooring and tall stained glass window to the front elevation, ornate moulded cornicing, tall moulded skirtings, two wall light points, ceiling light point. Part multi-paned double doors with overlights, opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: 14' 5'' x 8' 0'' max including staircase (4.39m x 2.44m)
engineered oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, two wall light points, two ceiling light points. Elegant easy rising staircase ascending to the first floor with handrail and ornately carved spindles. Useful open fronted understairs storage area with wall light. Six-panelled doors with brass door furniture and moulded architraves, opening to:-
DRAWING ROOM: 16' 4'' x 13' 5'' (4.97m x 4.09m)
having a virtually full width bay window to the front elevation comprising four sash appearance double glazed windows. Central period fireplace with open fire, cast iron surround, slate hearth and ornately carved marble mantelpiece. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, four wall light points, three Victorian style radiators, ceiling light point.
SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM:
loosely divided as follows:-
Dining Room: 14' 11'' x 11' 3'' (4.54m x 3.43m)
full height bay to the rear elevation overlooking the garden comprising central multi-paned door with overlight and sash windows to either side, central ornate cast iron fireplace with coal effect gas fire and slate hearth. Engineered oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail and simple moulded cornicing. Radiator and ceiling light point. Recesses to either side of the chimney breast (both with fitted floating shelving and one with twin double opening cupboards). Wide wall opening through to:-
Kitchen: 13' 9'' x 8' 1'' (4.19m x 2.46m)
a stylish and well-appointed kitchen with sleek gloss white soft closing base and eye level units with a combination of cabinets and drawers. Roll edged black granite worktops with matching upstands and pelmet lighting. Space for range cooker with gas point and stainless steel splashback with extractor hood over. Integrated appliances including tall fridge/freezer, dishwasher and eye level microwave. Stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Multi-paned double glazed sash window to the side elevation, engineered oak flooring, inset ceiling downlights, vertical radiator. Wide wall opening through to:-
Living Room: 12' 4'' x 8' 1'' (3.76m x 2.46m)
high sloping ceiling with three Velux windows and inset ceiling downlights, bi-folding doors overlooking and opening externally to the garden, vertical slit window to the side elevation, engineered oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, vertical radiator. Four-panelled door with moulded architraves opening to:-
REAR UTILITY HALL: 5' 7'' x 4' 1'' (1.70m x 1.24m)
engineered oak flooring, tall moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights, loft access, radiator. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer on stacker system, additional space for tall fridge/freezer. Access to loft space.
Multi-paned stable style door opening externally to the rear garden. Folding door opening to:-
low level dual flush wc, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling, engineered oak flooring, radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan, double glazed sash window to the rear elevation.
PART GALLERIED LANDING: 15' 8'' x 8' 6'' including stairwell (4.77m x 2.59m)
a spacious part galleried landing with handrail and ornately carved spindles. Turning staircase ascending to the second floor with sash appearance double glazed window to the side elevation. Vertical radiator, tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, ceiling light point. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: 16' 3'' x 12' 5'' (4.95m x 3.78m)
virtually full width bay window to the front elevation enjoying a pleasant street scene, comprising four sash windows. An abundance of fitted wardrobes with ample hanging rail and shelving space. Tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, two bedside wall light points, inset ceiling downlights, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 5'' x 11' 4'' (4.70m x 3.45m)
a pair of sash windows overlooking the rear garden, an abundance of built-in wardrobes with cupboards above (one housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler and hot water cylinder), tall moulded skirtings, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 5: 8' 2'' x 13' 8'' (2.49m x 4.16m)
tall sash window to the front elevation with radiator below, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 8' 10'' x 13' 0'' (2.69m x 3.96m)
low level dual flush Duravit wc. Duravit wash stand with wash hand basin, mixer tap and towel rail below. Large curved walk-in shower with glass screen and door, wall mounted shower unit and an overhead circular shower with separate handheld shower attachment. Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, moulded skirtings, complementary oak shelf, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, opaque multi-paned double glazed sash window to the rear elevation.
PART GALLERIED LANDING: 9' 0'' x 8' 6'' max measurements (2.74m x 2.59m)
part galleried over the stairwell with handrail and ornately carved spindles, enjoying plenty of natural light via the aforementioned double glazed sash appearance window to the side elevation, moulded skirtings, sloping ceiling with exposed beam, ceiling light point. Four-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
BEDROOM 3: 13' 9'' x 12' 5'' (4.19m x 3.78m)
part sloping ceiling with exposed beams, double glazed sash appearance window to the front elevation with pleasant outlook, chimney breast with recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: 14' 6'' x 11' 7'' (4.42m x 3.53m)
dormer style double glazed window to the rear elevation, part sloping ceiling with exposed beam, chimney breast with recesses to either side, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, radiator. Access to loft space.
STUDY/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM 6: 10' 8'' x 7' 4'' (3.25m x 2.23m)
double glazed sash appearance window to the front elevation, sloping ceiling with exposed beam, wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, radiator, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM/WC: 10' 0'' x 7' 11'' (3.05m x 2.41m)
tile panelled bath with mixer tap. Low level dual flush Duravit wc. Wall mounted Duravit wash hand basin with mixer tap. Walk-in shower with curved shower screen, built-in shower unit and an overhead circular shower plus handheld shower attachment. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, complimentary oak shelf, heated towel rail/radiator, part sloping ceiling with exposed beam, ceiling light point.
OFF STREET PARKING:
flint chipped driveway with space for one car and further tandem space ideal for motorcycles or such like. Access to:-
SINGLE GARAGE: 15' 10'' x 7' 10'' (4.82m x 2.39m)
metal up and over door, window to the side elevation, light and power connected.
designed for ease of maintenance with flint chipped pathway and deep shrub borders. Side access to rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: 70' 0'' x 45' 0'' max measurements (21.32m x 13.71m)
a sunny south-westerly facing splayed rear garden which is considerably larger than normal. Enclosed on three sides by brick walling and timber fencing. Accessed internally via the kitchen/living room, there is a paved patio with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. The paved patio then continues as a pathway to the other side garden which is currently used for vegetable growing and has internal access via the dining room. The majority of the garden is level and laid to lawn with attractive raised shrub borders that feature an array of flowering plants, climbing plants and mature shrubs. Rear access lane with pedestrian gate. Uplighters, wall light points and an outside water tap.
USEFUL OUTBUILDING: 9' 11'' x 5' 5'' (3.02m x 1.65m)
a brick built outbuilding with light and power connected.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with an annual ground rent of £7.10. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.