Druid Hill | Stoke Bishop
An immaculately presented Edwardian 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room semi-detached character home in a leafy Stoke Bishop location, within ½ mile of Elmlea School and the reference point for intake to Bristol Free School. Enjoying a stylish interior and a lovely level 49ft x 18ft rear garden.
Large (23ft x 10ft) sociable recently updated Shaker-style kitchen/breakfast room with new oak wooden worktops, bi-folding doors and ample space for dining room table and chairs.
Advantageously situated, within ½ mile of excellent schools including Elmlea and Stoke Bishop Primary Schools, as well as the reference point for the intake to Bristol Free School, close to local shops in nearby Stoke Hill and other neighbourhood shopping areas within easy reach in Stoke Lane and North View, Henleaze and Westbury-on-Trym village. Convenient for access to the Downs, Whiteladies Road, Clifton village and the city centre/waterfront areas, or for commuting out of town via Cribbs Causeway regional shopping centre and M5 motorway junction 17.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, hallway, sitting room, snug/reception room 2, well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room and understairs wc.
First Floor: landing, 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom/wc.
A lovely Edwardian home retaining much character, yet with modern fittings, décor and a beautiful garden.
- A superb 3 bedroom Edwardian semi-detached home
- Stylishly presented with period features
- 3 generous double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large, sociable kitchen/dining room
- Wondeful sunny rear garden
- In Stoke Bishop
- Close to local shops & amenities
- 0.5miles from Elmlea Primary School and Stoke Bishop primary
- Council Tax Band E
via steps leading up from pavement level into the front garden where there is a pathway to the front door.
tiled floor, wall mounted fuse box, wooden door leading into:
exposed wooden floorboards, doors lead into sitting room, playroom/reception 2, kitchen/breakfast room and understairs cupboard. Stairs lead up to the first floor landing. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 12' 2'' x 11' 9'' (3.71m x 3.58m)
exposed wooden floorboards, box bay window to front elevation with double glazed windows, feature fireplace with wood surround, mantle and slate hearth, picture rail and newly fitted alcove cupboards with shelving above.
SNUG/RECEPTION ROOM 2: 11' 9'' x 9' 4'' (3.58m x 2.84m)
exposed wooden floorboards, picture rail, glazed double doors opening to the side courtyard area of rear garden, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 23' 6'' x 10' 2'' (7.16m x 3.10m)
stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of units with wood block worktop over, 2 stainless steel inset sinks, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, space for range cooker, extractor hood over, pull out larder cupboard, cupboard housing gas boiler, space for dining table and chairs, bi-folding doors open up to the rear garden, inset spotlights, wooden effect flooring, frosted glazed window to side elevation and further 2 windows to side elevation.
There is a saniflow wc and sink.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
doors off to bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 and family bathroom/wc, loft hatch accessing large boarded loft storage area with 2 Velux windows. Double glazed window to side elevation.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 10'' x 11' 10'' (4.82m x 3.60m)
box bay window to front elevation with double glazed windows, period white iron fireplace with fitted wardrobes to either side of the chimney breast, picture rail, radiator, further double glazed window to side elevation.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 10'' x 10' 6'' (4.52m x 3.20m)
double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, picture rail and
BEDROOM 3: 11' 8'' x 8' 1'' (3.55m x 2.46m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, picture rail and radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.13m x 1.70m)
recently updated family bathroom with low level wc, shaker-style wash hand basin, bath tub with shower over, partially tiled walls, frosted window to side elevation, wall mounted shaker style bathroom cabinet, tiled floor.
pretty front garden with small lawned area, shrub border, side access path leads to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: 49' 0'' x 18' 0'' (14.92m x 5.48m)
well-maintained level lawned garden with paved path and decking closest to the property, borders containing flowers and shrubs, garden shed, gate providing access to pedestrian rear access lane, further decking area (measuring 17ft max x 5ft) (5.18m x 1.52m) next to kitchen with access into the snug/reception 2
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.