Dingle Road, Stoke Bishop
A stylish and inviting 4 bedroom detached family home offering balanced and well arranged accommodation over two floors including a 21ft x 15ft sitting room flowing through to a large 23ft x 13ft kitchen/dining space. Further benefitting from off street parking for multiple cars, a double garage and a level rear garden with an exquisite woodland backdrop. Tastefully updated and improved by the current owners over the last 10 years, this much loved family home offers a modern, fresh interior and plenty of natural light. Situated on the borders of Stoke Bishop and Coombe Dingle with lovely local woodland walks through The Dingle and Blaise Castle Estate nearby, as well as being within easy reach of Westbury-on-Trym Village, Canford park and bus connections to central areas. Good access to motorway connections. Ground Floor: double doors enter a welcoming wide entrance hallway, impressive sitting room with dual aspect windows, log burning stove and oak flooring with double doors sociably connecting through to a beautiful 23ft x 13ft kitchen/dining room with sliding doors accessing the rear garden, ground floor cloakroom/wc, understairs storage and staircase rising to the first floor landing. First Floor: spacious landing with loft hatch and doors off to all four bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 large single) and family bathroom/wc. Further doors access a linen cupboard and separate boiler cupboard. Outside: set back from the road with a generous parking area for multiple cars and the rare advantage of a double garage. To the rear of the property there is a level lawned rear garden with a rather special leafy outlook onto the wooded area of the Dingle. A beautiful detached family home in a leafy and convenient location.
- A stylish and inviting 4 bedroom detached family home
- Level rear garden with an exquisite woodland backdrop
- Off street parking for multiple cars & double garage
- Impressive 21ft x 15ft sitting room with dual aspect windows
- Beautiful 23ft x 13ft kitchen/dining space
- Balanced and well arranged accommodation over two floors
- Tastefully updated and improved by the current owners over the last 10 years
- Modern, fresh interior & plenty of natural light
via gates accessing a generous tarmac driveway providing ample off street parking for multiple vehicles. The driveway sweeps up to the right hand side of the property where there is access to the double garage. Leading off the driveway there is a brick paved pathway where a covered entrance and double doors provide the main entrance into the property.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (20' 5'' x 7' 0'') (6.22m x 2.13m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and inset spotlights, double glazed window to side provides plenty of natural light into the entrance hallway. Built in cloaks storage cupboard, coat hooks, engineered oak flooring with inset floormat, useful understairs storage area and radiator. Oak doors lead off to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room and downstairs cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (20' 11'' x 15' 10'') (6.37m x 4.82m)
a large family sitting room with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, ceiling coving with inset spotlights, built-in low level storage cabinets with timber surface over, central recessed chimney breast with built-in log burning stove with log store either side and oak mantle over, wall alcove providing space for flatscreen tv with built-in LED lighting. Engineered oak floor, radiators and part glazed double doors lead through into a large sociable kitchen/dining room.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (23' 3'' x 13' 0'' increasing to 15'7 in kitchen area) (7.08m x 3.96m/4.74m)
a wonderful large sociable kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with white composite worktop over, inset 5 ring Neff induction hob, 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, eye level Neff oven with combi microwave oven over, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine fridge, overhanging breakfast bar with space for two stools, ample space for dining and sitting furniture, sliding double glazed doors providing a seamless connection out onto the rear garden, further dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, contemporary upright radiator, ceiling coving and inset spotlights.
low level wc, pedestal wash basin with built-in cabinet beneath and oak shelf over, chrome effect heated towel rail, tiled floor, ceiling coving and double glazed window to front.
a spacious landing with ceiling coving, inset spotlights, loft hatch with pull down ladder accessing a generous loft storage space, double glazed window to side provides plenty of natural light. Doors access all four bedrooms, the family bathroom, linen cupboard and boiler cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (16' 0'' x 13' 11'') (4.87m x 4.24m)
a large double bedroom with ceiling coving. Built-in wardrobes with built-in hanging rails, shelving and drawers. Inset spotlights, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (13' 2'' x 11' 2'' (4.01m x 3.40m)
a double bedroom with ceiling coving, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear with fabulous leafy outlook over the valley of the Dingle behind, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 5'' x 8' 6'') (4.09m x 2.59m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to side, ceiling coving, inset spotlights, radiator and door accessing recessed cupboard.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (10' 8'' x 7' 5'') (3.25m x 2.26m)
a good sized single bedroom or home office, with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, ceiling coving, inset spotlights and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (9' 5'' x 7' 10'') (2.87m x 2.39m)
a smart modern bathroom with a white suite comprising a freestanding double ended bath with floor mounted mixer taps and shower attachment, separate oversized shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome effect heated towel rail, built-in oak shelf, large mirror, inset spotlights and double glazed window to rear.
DRIVEWAY & FRONT GARDEN: (45' 0'' max x 35' 0'' max depth) (13.71m x 10.66m)
mainly laid to tarmac driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles with borders containing stone chippings and a mature magnolia tree, laurel hedge to front offers screening and privacy, gated side access through to the rear garden. The driveway continues up the right hand side of the property where there is access to the double garage.
DOUBLE GARAGE: (internal measurement 19' 3'' x 15' 11'' max) (5.86m x 4.85m)
double garage with up and over door, gas and electric meters, fuse box, power and light, double glazed window to rear, door to rear accessing the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 45' 0'' x 23' 0'') (13.71m x 7.01m)
a level and exceptionally private rear garden with the most wonderful backdrop backing onto the wooded valley of the Dingle, with views through the treetops. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised flower borders, paved seating area closest to the property, rear access to the garage, good sized side pathway laid to stone chippings with outside tap and gated access to the front garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. There is a perpetual yearly rent charge of £10.10s.0d. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.