Cumberland Close, Harbourside
A 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment enjoying spectacular water views out over the harbourside, surrounded by well maintained communal gardens. Well proportioned kitchen and principal reception room and the apartment benefits from an allocated off street car parking space.Set in the favoured location of Spike Island with very pleasant harbourside views from your door.
Within striking distance of all that Bristol’s vibrant harbourside has to offer with Wapping Wharf/Cargo and many popular bars and cafes all close by.
Located on the ‘west end’ of the harbourside and close to the large open expanse of Ashton Court Estate and A370/A4 offering straightforward access to the M5 and south of Bristol.
Accommodation: private entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Outside: communal gardens wrap around the front and side of the building.
Offered with no onward chain.
- 'Ringside' views over the harbourside
- Ground floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Well proportioned sitting/dining room
- Separate Kitchen/breakfast room
- Communal gardens
- Allocated off street parking space
- Offered with no onward chain
from the parking area pathway leads round to the left hand side of the building towards a communal entrance door leading to three apartments. Part glazed wooden door opens into communal hallway with door to the left hand side leading into a further communal hallway. The subject property can be found on the right hand side via a wooden door with obscure glazed window into:-
PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (15' 2'' x 3' 8'') (4.62m x 1.12m)
ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, night storage heater, moulded skirting boards, parquet effect flooring, telephone entry system, storage cupboard with ceiling light point, consumer unit. Doors leading off to sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom and further storage cupboard housing immersion tank.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (18' 6'' x 12' 8'') (5.63m x 3.86m)
double glazed casement window overlooking the side elevation, double French doors with casement windows either side overlooking the front elevation and communal gardens that wrap around the front and side of the building enjoying pleasant views out over the water. Two ceilings light points, electric panel heater, night storage heater, moulded skirting boards, simple moulded ceiling cornice, door to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (11' 10'' x 10' 6'') (3.60m x 3.20m)
upvc double glazed casement windows overlooking the front elevation and waterside view, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards and tile effect lino flooring. Modern fitted kitchen comprising an array of wall and base units with roll edged working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, tiled splashback and complimentary shelf into windowsill. Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over and stainless steel splashback with stainless steel extractor hood and lighting over. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 7'' x 11' 2'') (3.53m x 3.40m)
upvc double glazed casement window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, moulded ceiling cornice, fitted cupboard with clothes rail and shelf space with mirrored sliding doors, electric panel heater, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 7'' x 11' 2'') (3.53m x 3.40m)
upvc double glazed casement windows overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, moulded ceiling cornice.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 1'' x 5' 9'') (2.16m x 1.75m)
comprising tiled bath with electric shower over and stainless steel mixer taps to bath, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, tiled walls, wall mounted mirror, electric shaver point with lighting, complimentary shelf, low level button flush wc, electric heated towel rail, ceiling light point, extractor fan, lino flooring.
communal gardens wrap around the front and side of the building enjoying pleasant views over the water.
OFF STREET PARKING SPACE:
There is an allocated parking space with this apartment.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 October 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,092.10 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.