Cumberland Close, Harbourside
A 2 double bedroom second floor purpose built apartment in a lovely waterside setting, surrounded by well-maintained grounds. Well-proportioned living space and the added benefit of an allocated car parking space.
Situated on the highly desirable harbourside location of Spike Island, a moment’s walk to the historic Bristol Dock.
Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Off street parking.
- A second floor purpose built apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Well proportioned living space
- Lovely waterside setting
- Surrounded by well-maintained grounds
- Allocated car parking space
from the parking area, a pathway leads down the side elevation of the building to a communal entrance door where steps rise to the top floor where the private entrance door can be found on the left hand side.
doors to all rooms, electric radiator, Airing Cupboard housing lagged hot water tank.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 2'' x 18' 5'' overall including kitchen) (6.45m x 5.61m)
double glazed windows to side and rear, electric radiator.
KITCHEN: (11' 1'' x 6' 9'') (3.38m x 2.06m)
range of wall and base units, 4 ring electric hob, electric oven, filter hood, tiled splashbacks, sink unit with draining board, space for washing machine, double glazed window with glimpses of the harbour, integral fridge.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 11'' x 9' 4'') (4.85m x 2.84m)
double glazed window to rear, electric radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 11'' into restricted ceiling height x 8' 11'') (3.63m x 2.72m)
double glazed skylight window to rear, electric radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 1'' x 5' 5'') (1.85m x 1.65m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower, opaque double glazed window to side, tiled walls.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is an allocated parking space marked No. 33.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 October 1984. We understand that there is an annual ground rent of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,080 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.