Cranbrook Road, Redland
A 2 double bedroom, 2 reception hall floor garden apartment, presented to an exceptionally high standard with substantial rear garden and 2 off-street parking space.
A truly exceptional apartment which has been renovated to an incredibly high standard by the present owner which has the rare benefit of both the high ceilings and light levels of a hall floor flat, but combined with an extensive rear garden, parking for 2 cars and mostly level access.
Original features throughout with ceiling heights regularly over 3 metres.
Circa 400 metres to Redland Green School and a short walk from shops on Zetland Road and Gloucester Road.
Impressive kitchen extension with bi-folding doors onto a South West Facing Garden.
Wooden flooring throughout the kitchen, dining room, sitting room and hallway.
Stylish bathroom finish with underfloor heating, bath and walk in shower.
- An exceptionally presented flat, renovated to a high standard
- Impressive kitchen extension
- Attractive period features throughout
- Circa 400m to Redland Green School
- Level access
- 2 Off street parking spaces
- South west facing rear garden
- 2 flats in the building with a reverse freehold/criss-cross lease arrangement
level access from pavement, a long side passage way adjacent to the parking spaces leads up to lean to porch with communal door into:-
a very short common hallway with 2 side by side doors leading to the 2 flats within the building. Door straight ahead leads to the private rear garden and the left-hand door leads into the hall floor flat.
long hallway with high ceilings and exposed polished wooden flooring, radiator with radiator cover, cupboard concealing electric consumer unit and meters, large built-in cupboards at the end of the hallway provides substantial storage with automatic lighting on a PIR sensor. 2 short internal steps lead from this level down towards the kitchen.
BEDROOM 1: 17' 9'' x 14' 1'' (5.41m x 4.29m)
high ceilings (over 3 metres) with ornate ceiling mouldings and central ceiling rose, angled bay-window to front elevation with wood-framed single-glazed sash windows with partially stained glass and plantation-style shutters. Twin vertical column radiators, matching built-in double wardrobes occupying the alcoves either side of the chimney breast with central fireplace with cast iron insert fire, decorative tiled surround, stone mantle and hearth.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 8'' x 9' 11'' (4.77m x 3.02m)
high ceilings (over 3 metres) with central ceiling rose and mouldings, single-glazed wood framed sash windows to front elevation with plantation-style shutters, vertical column radiator.
KITCHEN: 15' 1'' x 9' 10'' (4.59m x 2.99m)
open plan with adjacent dining room but described separately. Fully fitted Howdens kitchen (fitted 2018) with square-edged solid oak wooden work surfaces with splashback, eye and floor level units running both sides of the room, integrated 1? enamel sink with swan neck mixer tap and drainer: the left-hand tap provides instant boiling water and the right-hand tap provides hot and cold water. Wooden flooring, under unit lighting, bookshelving, space for American-style fridge/freezer, integrated appliances include AEG double oven with steam function and microwave, 5 ring range-style gas hob with matching stainless steel extractor hood over with lighting and matching splashback, integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
space for a tumble dryer and offers further storage space and lighting.
DINING AREA: 15' 10'' x 11' 10'' (4.82m x 3.60m)
wooden flooring continues from the kitchen, abundance of natural light from twin wood-framed double-glazed skylights with remote control operated blinds, aluminium double-glazed bi-folding doors with integrate blinds onto side elevation patio garden, petsafe hatch to side, vertical column radiator and small breakfast bar area at the foot of the kitchen.
SITTING ROOM: 18' 3'' x 14' 1'' (5.56m x 4.29m)
high ceilings (over 3 metres) with ornate coving and central ceiling rose, triple wood-framed single-glazed sash windows to rear elevation directly overlooking the garden with built-in window seat housing storage and double radiator below running the full width of the square bay, polished wooden flooring throughout the room with twin vertical column radiator opposing a cast iron insert fireplace with tiled surround, stone mantle and hearth.
obscured uvpc double-glazed window to rear elevation overlooking garden, a high-specification bathroom and shower suite comprising free-standing double-ended bath with side mixer tap, low-level wall hung wc with concealed cistern set below cupboard housing gas-fired Worcester combination boiler (Green Star 28i Junior), wall-mounted extractor fan on external wall, marble top vanity unit with cupboard below, stone bowl handbasin with mixer tap and shaving point, wall-hung mains-fed heated towel rail, walk-in shower cubicle with side screen and built-in alcove with rainhead shower and further shower hose with mixer tap and fully tiled walls and flooring with underfloor heating.
There are 3 spaces on the front driveway, the right-hand 2 of which are demised to the hall floor garden flat
accessible from bi-folding doors from the living area or the door from the communal entrance. A 15.5m x 8.8m (maximum, not including extension) southwest facing rear garden. There are 2 distinct areas: a lower patioed section sits level with the property and extends up to the end of the kitchen extension, with 2 short steps up to a raised larger section of garden with is laid almost entirely to lawn with stone wall borders on all sides, outside lighting, washing line area and an attractive bedded border along one side with wooden timber shed on the opposing corner.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1st January 2004. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the property is set up with a Crisscross/ Reverse Freehold arrangement. There is a management company, but no service charge is payable, with works done on an ‘as and when’ basis. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.