Cowper Road, Redland
A most impressive and beautifully presented, circa 965 sq. ft., 2 double bedroom garden maisonette with bay fronted sitting room, kitchen/dining room with double doors leading out onto a stunning landscaped rear garden.
Coveted location - a popular road in a friendly neighbourhood within just 100 metre stroll of the highly regarded independent restaurants, cafes and shops of Chandos Road, 0.25 miles of Whiteladies Road, handy for the Downs, Redland Green Park nearby and with easy access to the city centre, Clifton Village, lively Gloucester Road, Bristol University, numerous private and state schools, main hospitals, BBC plus local park at Cotham Gardens. Redland and Clifton Down local train stations are nearby. Approx. 500 metres from Cotham Secondary School and Cotham Gardens Park Primary School.
Lovely atmosphere with many period features such as sash windows, exposed wooden floorboards, period fireplaces and ornate moulded plasterwork.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, kitchen/dining room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: small front courtyard and landscaped rear garden.
Situated in the Cotham North (CN) residents parking zone.
An outstanding period maisonette offering attractive and generously proportioned rooms flooded with natural light and having a wonderful homely feel.
- Garden maisonette
- 2 double bedrooms
- Circa 965 sq ft
- Stunning landscaped rear garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Well presented throughout
- Convenient & popular Redland location close to amenities
- Period features
- Cotham North (CN) Residents Parking Scheme
from the pavement of Cowper Road proceed down the steps where the front entrance door can be found through the arched porch.
via wooden front door with obscured glazed panels above, two ceiling light points, radiator, large understairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor landing, moulded skirting boards. Doors leading to sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 3'' x 13' 4'') (4.34m x 4.06m)
bay fronted sitting room comprising of three period sash windows with fitted plantation shutters, ceiling rose with ceiling light point, cornicing, period cast iron fireplace with tiled insert, tv and telephone point, exposed wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (16' 11'' x 11' 6'') (5.15m x 3.50m)
a shaker style kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with square edged wooden worktop over, stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap, double oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, space for washing machine and upright fridge/freezer, wall mounted Vaillant combi boiler, inset ceiling downlighters, tiled surrounds, window overlooking rear elevation, space for large dining room table and chairs, radiator, moulded skirting boards, wood effect flooring, French doors leading out onto landscaped rear garden.
ceiling light point, linen/storage cupboard, moulded skirting boards. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 5'' x 13' 6'') (4.39m x 4.11m)
a double bedroom with bay to front elevation comprising of three period sash windows, tall ceilings with ceiling rose and ornate cornicing, picture rail, period cast iron fireplace with painted mantel and stone hearth, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. (Lockable door leading out onto raised hall floor communal hallway).
BEDROOM 2: (11' 9'' x 10' 4'') (3.58m x 3.15m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, cornicing, large multi-panelled sash window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a four piece bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, roll top bath, separate corner shower enclosure with system fed shower over and curved glass shower screen, tall ceilings, ceiling light point, cornicing, multi-panelled sash window to rear elevation (partially frosted), wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, moulded skirting boards.
a small courtyard area mainly laid to slate chippings, small storage cupboard housing recycling boxes.
REAR GARDEN: (29' 8'' x 17' 7'') (9.04m x 5.36m)
an attractive rear garden which has been landscaped with large flagstone patio area immediately leading from the kitchen/dining room, outside tap, storage shed, wooden pergola, five steps lead up onto the upper tier which is mainly laid to wooden decking with raised flower borders housing a variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants, ample space for garden furniture and barbecue area, fully enclosed by pretty stone walls.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 September 1985. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars there is no monthly service charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.