Cotham Vale | Cotham
A light and beautifully presented 2 bedroom first floor apartment perfectly situated to local amenities, with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
Set in a very convenient location within 500 metres of Whiteladies Road, Redland Train Station and Cotham Park Garden; 1.5 kilometres of Clifton Village, the Downs and Gloucester Road.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Generous built in storage in entrance hallway.
Gas central heating via modern combi boiler.
Located in the CM residents parking scheme.
- Beautifully presented first floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
- Generous built in storage in entrance hallway
- Located in the CM residents parking scheme
- Council Tax Band: B
steps lead up to the communal door, the private entrance can be found on the first floor directly in front of you.
doors radiate to sitting room, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2. Extensive fitted storage, cornicing, ceiling light point, skirting boards, engineered oak flooring.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (14' 7'' x 10' 10'') (4.44m x 3.30m)
large sash window to the rear elevation, wooden period style fireplace with marble insert and hearth, wooden mantel, fitted dresser in chimney recess, period cornicing, radiator, space for sofa and dining room table/chairs, engineered wooden flooring, ceiling light, skirting boards. Steps and door leads through to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (11' 5'' x 10' 0'' max) (3.48m x 3.05m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units with laminate square edged working surfaces with matching upstands, partially tiled splashbacks, integrated cooker, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, cupboard housing combi boiler, radiator, two frosted casement windows to side elevation, Velux window, space for breakfast table, ceiling light point, tile effect vinyl flooring. Door through to:
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 11'' x 4' 1'') (3.02m x 1.24m)
via corridor from kitchen. A modern white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, pedestal wash hand basin set on vanity unit, panelled bath with electric shower over, folding shower screen, window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point, extractor fan, radiator, tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 2'' x 9' 8'' max) (3.71m x 2.94m)
a double bedroom with two large wooden sash windows to the front elevation, cornicing, picture rail, ceiling light point, radiator, engineered wooden flooring, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (8' 11'' x 7' 1'') (2.72m x 2.16m)
a small double bedroom with sash window to the front elevation, cornicing, picture rail, radiator, ceiling light, engineered wooden flooring, skirting boards.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 years which commenced on 1 January 1987. We understand that there is also a ground rent payable of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.