Cotham Road | Cotham
A well proportioned 2 double bedroom grade II listed first floor apartment of circa 856 sq. ft., set within an elegant Bath stone Italianate style period building with stunning open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, generous central hallway, parking space and communal courtyard.
Central location within easy reach of Gloucester Road, Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill plus the local Bristol Royal Infirmary, BBC, University and central districts, whilst Redland train station is a short walk away.
Accommodation: large entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom/wc.
Outside: communal courtyard, off street parking for one vehicle.
Period features such as tall ceilings and sash windows.
Gas central heating.
- Grade II listed first floor apartment
- Italianate style period building
- 2 double bedrooms
- Circa 856 sq. ft.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Generous central hallway
- Tall ceilings and sash windows
- Gas central heating
- Communal courtyard
- Off street parking for one vehicle
vehicular driveway alongside the building which opens into a communal parking area for which there is an unallocated parking space for each apartment. Double glazed door leads into communal reception hall. Two flights of stairs lead to the first floor landing where the entrance door to Flat 5 can be found on the left hand side.
via wooden front door; a large and welcoming space with generous ceiling height, ceiling light point, door entry intercom system, radiator. Built-in Utility Cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and shelving above. Doors lead to open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (24' 10'' x 14' 2'') (7.56m x 4.31m)
a stunning open plan space with tall ceilings and two multi-panelled period sash windows overlooking the front elevation.
fitted with a matching range of shaker style wall, base and drawer units with square edge solid oak worktop over, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, dishwasher to the side. Space for upright fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, radiator.
space for large dining room table and chairs.
space for multiple sofas, tv point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, wood effect laminate flooring throughout.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 7'' x 11' 10'') (3.83m x 3.60m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling rose with ceiling light point, cornicing, large panelled sash window overlooking the rear elevation, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (16' 7'' x 8' 9'') (5.05m x 2.66m)
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, large panelled sash window overlooking rear elevation, built-in storage cupboard housing Vaillant combi boiler, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with waterfall shower over and separate detachable hand shower attachment, tall ceilings with ceiling light point, multi-panelled obscured sash window to side elevation, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
located at the rear of the property there is a low maintenance area ideal for small bistro table and chairs.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a large rear communal parking area and the owners have the right to park one car there.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975. We understand that there is also a ground rent of between £15.75 and £30.50 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.