Cotham Brow | Cotham
An attractive 2 bedroom raised hall floor apartment with a small private terraced garden and benefitting from a private entrance. Set within an imposing detached Victorian villa dating back to circa 1850. To be sold with no onward chain.
Benefitting from a magnificent reception hallway with an original tessellated Victorian tiled floor.
Forming part of this prestigious building on the corner of Cotham Brow and Sydenham Road and within Cotham residents parking scheme.
Accommodation: reception hall, kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: small private terraced garden.
- An attractive raised hall floor apartment
- Set within an imposing detached Victorian villa
- 2 bedrooms
- Sitting room (14'6 x 12'2)
- Separate kitchen
- Magnificent reception hallway
- Small private terraced garden
- Private entrance
- To be sold with no onward chain.
- Council Tax Band: B.
from the front courtyard a pathway leads to the side of the property where steps rise to the hall floor where the private entrance door to the subject apartment can be found immediately in front of you. Door opens into:-
RECEPTION HALL: (14' 3'' x 10' 10'') (4.34m x 3.30m)
with attractive exposed wooden beams. Large period fireplace with freestanding electric heater, slate hearth. Ceiling light point, high moulded skirting boards, single glazed period gothic style windows overlooking the side elevation, tessellated tiled flooring, radiator. Doors and openings leading to kitchen, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom and storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: (8' 5'' x 4' 11'') (2.56m x 1.50m)
with an array of wall and base units with roll edged working surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, ceiling light point, space and plumbing for fridge/freezer. Electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over, stainless steel splashbacks and extractor hood. Wooden flooring, moulded skirting boards.
SITTING ROOM: (14' 6'' x 12' 2'') (4.42m x 3.71m)
with period single glazed casement windows overlooking front elevation, wooden shutters, wooden bay panels, heritage style radiator, ceiling light point. Period fireplace with stone surround and matching overmantel with slate hearth.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 3'' x 11' 8'') (3.73m x 3.55m)
with an array of picture and casement windows in a gothic style overlooking the side elevation, wooden shutters, moulded ceiling cornice, high moulded skirting boards. Fireplace with period insert and slate hearth. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 3'' x 5' 9'') (4.34m x 1.75m)
with casement window overlooking the front elevation, wooden shutters, attractive moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, radiator, wall uplighters.
comprising tongue and groove wood panelled bath, stainless steel mixer tap with separate wall mounted shower controls over with detachable shower head, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed cistern, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap over and tiled splashbacks, wall mounted mirror, radiator, lino flooring, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlights, double louvred doors leading into:-
with space & plumbing for washing machine and housing the combination gas boiler & electric consumer unit.
two tiered garden to the left of the staircase which rises to the private entrance. For the sole use of the hall floor flat.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 6 April 1988. We understand that there is also a ground rent of £25 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £109. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.