Cornwallis Crescent | Clifton
Situated on the hall floor of a truly elegant Grade II* listed terrace on one of Clifton's most desirable roads, a grand two-bedroom (1 double and 1 single) hall floor apartment benefitting from direct access out via the kitchen onto a beautiful south facing communal garden spanning the length of the Crescent. Offered with no onward chain enabling a prompt move.
Commanding an elevated position on the hall floor of a stunning grade II listed Georgian terrace built circa 1791-1794.
Positioned on a much sought after road in Clifton Village close to the shops, cafes and restaurants as well as the Suspension Bridge. Bristol's historic harbourside is also only a little further afield.
Access to communal gardens spanning the length of the crescent.
Within the CV residents parking scheme.
Incredible south facing views looking towards south Bristol and Dundry beyond.
To be offered with no onward chain.
- A grand hall floor apartment
- Situated in a truly elegant grade II* listed terrace
- Two bedrooms (1 double & 1 single)
- To be offered with no onward chain
- Separate kitchen (13'6 x 8'11)
- Incredible south facing views towards South Bristol
- Direct access out via kitchen to south facing communal garden
- Within CV residents parking scheme
via a level flagstone pathway which leads to the wood panelled communal front door with intercom entry phone system. Leading through to the:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
well-lit and well maintained entrance hall with inlaid door mat, wall mounted post trays. Private front door to the apartment can be found immediately ahead via wooden front door, in turn leading through to a:
laid with fitted carpet, intercom entry system, doors leading to kitchen and the:-
SITTING ROOM: (19' 6'' x 13' 2'') (5.94m x 4.01m)
high ceilings (12'6/3.82m) giving a sense of grandeur and space, with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, radiator, cast iron fireplace with marble hearth and surround, elegant overmantel mirror, tall sash windows to rear elevation with original Georgian shutters and a leafy outlook providing plenty of natural light.
KITCHEN: (13' 6'' x 8' 11'') (4.11m x 2.72m)
fitted kitchen comprising variety of wall and base level eye cupboards and drawers, square edged marble effect worktops. Integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, tiled splash back. Space for free standing fridge/freezer. Ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator. Worcester combi boiler. Partially glazed stable effect door to the rear elevation and opening out to the private rear courtyard and in turn accessing the communal residents' gardens.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 6'' x 8' 8'') (3.81m x 2.64m)
high ceilings (12'6/3.82m), plenty of light provided by single sash window to front elevation, fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (9' 6'' x 6' 1'') (2.89m x 1.85m)
high ceilings (12'6/3.82m), plenty of light provided by single sash window to rear elevation.
recently renovated comprising low level wc, pedestal wash handbasin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with glass inset and wall mounted shower unit, extractor fan, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator, ceiling light point, loft hatch access point.
use of the promenade terrace for furnishing with outdoor furniture.
COMMUNAL RESIDENTS' GARDENS:
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 9900 year (less 3 days) lease from 21 December 1874. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
it is understood that the monthly service charge is £165. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.