Cornwallis Crescent | Clifton
Positioned within an immensely attractive Georgian grade II* listed terrace an immaculately finished 2 double bedroom top floor apartment with its own staircase and spectacular south facing views across the city and beyond. Positioned on a much sought after road in Clifton Village close to shops, cafes and restaurants and the Suspension Bridge. Enjoying access to beautiful communal gardens spanning the length of the crescent.
Two spacious double bedrooms with dressing room to master.
Situated within the CH residents parking zone.
Very large south facing communal gardens to the rear.
Incredible south facing views looking towards south Bristol and Dundry beyond.
Completely refurbished throughout including the communal areas.
Shared vaulted storage.
Private staircase joining at second floor level.
- Grade II* listed Georgian Terrace
- Includes its own staircase, joining at the second floor
- Exceptional owner occupied finish, fully refurbished by the current owners
- Southerly Cityscape views
- Refurbished communal areas
- Council Tax Band C
from the pavement the property is approached over walkway up to wood panelled entrance door with intercom entry phone, opening to:-
attractive communal areas with vestibule and post trays immediately upon entry, opening to hallway with stairwell and fire alarm system. One door on this level and staircase servicing three further flats on the upper levels. Staircase rises to the second floor where the private entrance leads into:
STAIRCASE & HALLWAY:
a turning staircase joins from the second floor is naturally lit with a skylight immediately above the stairwell with soft lighting inset into the wall. Short half landing and a further flight rise to the hallway.
L shaped hall connecting to all principal rooms with a small space to one side providing a bespoke bench with storage below. Videx intercom entry phone, radiator, loft access hatch leads into one of two lofts, this one is boarded. A small cloaks cupboard off the hallway provides coat hanging space and further storge.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 0'' x 13' 8'' (5.18m x 4.16m)
wood framed single glazed window to the rear elevation with impressive views over the city, Victorian period cast iron fireplace with surround and hones slate hearth, radiator and wiring for multi room entertainment speaker system.
KITCHEN: 9' 10'' x 10' 8'' (2.99m x 3.25m)
wood framed single glazed window to the rear elevation with impressive south facing views set immediately above the 1½ ceramic enamel kitchen sink which is recessed into square edge Corian worktops and brass finish mixer tap. Fully bespoke shaker kitchen with eye and floor level kitchen units and drawers. Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, electric oven and 4 ring induction hob with concealed extractor over. Space for washing machine and space for seating under a small solid oak breakfast bar to one side. Concealed bin, under counter lighting, tiled flooring, usb charging point and wiring for speaker system.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 11'' x 12' 0'' (4.24m x 3.65m)
wood framed single glazed window to the front elevation looking into Clifton Village towards Royal York Crescent with radiator below, second loft hatch provides access to a partially boarded loft space which also provides access to the roof. Wiring for multi room entertainment speaker system and Virgin Media connection. Worcester Bosch combi boiler. Internal opening leads into:
accessed from the main bedroom with automatic LED lighting, fully bespoke walk in wardrobes and shelving provide for an excellent dressing area conveniently located next to the principal bedroom.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 11'' x 11' 8'' (4.24m x 3.55m)
wood framed single glazed window to the front elevation looking towards Clifton Village and Royal York Crescent with radiator below. Shaker style single wood panelled wall.
fully replaced in spring 2022, low level wc, white marble tiling with walk in shower and hand basin.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 21 December 1874. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £160. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.