Cornwall Road, Bishopston
An attractive and well presented 4 bedroom (1 with en-suite) Victorian terraced family home situated on sought-after road within just 750 metres of Redland Green School. Further benefitting from a good sized level rear garden, 2 reception rooms, plus a kitchen/dining room and a recently constructed insulated garden office and store.
Balanced accommodation enjoying plenty of natural light and original features
Location - situated on a popular side road within easy reach of the wonderful independent shops, cafes and amenities of Gloucester Road, whilst also being nearby excellent school including Bishop Road Primary and Redland Green Secondary
Accommodation: entrance vestibule flows through to an entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting, room, reception 2/family room with double doors accessing the rear garden, 25ft x 10’5ft sociable kitchen/dining space also accessing the rear garden and useful under stairs storage space
First Floor: split landing, principal bay fronted double bedroom, 2 further bedrooms and a smart family bathroom/ shower/wc
Second Floor: loft converted double bedroom with wardrobes, an en-suite shower room and eaves storage space
Outside: courtyard front garden and a superb larger than average level lawned rear garden
A well-kept family home in a convenient and desirable location
- An attractive and well presented Victorian terraced family home
- 4 bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Superb larger than average level rear garden
- Reception 2/family room
- 25ft x 10'5 sociable kitchen/dining space
- Balanced accommodation with plenty of natural light & original features
- Courtyard front garden
- A well-kept family home in a convenient & desirable location
via a pathway leading up beside the front garden to the main front door to the property which leads into:-
high ceilings with ceiling cornicing, an original Victorian tiled floor and attractive part stained glass door leading through into the:-
staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboards, high ceilings with ceiling coving and feature original archway, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, exposed stripped floorboards, meter cupboards, radiator and doors leading off to the sitting room, reception two/family room and kitchen/dining room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (15' 9'' x 12' 2'') (4.80m x 3.71m)
a wide bay to front comprising double-glazed sliding sash-style windows, high ceilings with ceiling coving, picture rail, an attractive cast iron period fireplace with inset tiles and slate hearth, exposed stripped floorboards and radiator.
RECEPTION TWO/FAMILY ROOM: (12' 9'' x 11' 0'') (3.88m x 3.35m)
high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, an attractive period fireplace with inset tiles, white marble surround and slate hearth, radiator, high level wall opening providing a view and sociable connection to the kitchen and double-glazed double doors accessing the side return section of the rear garden.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (25' 1'' x 10' 5'') (7.64m x 3.17m)
large sociable kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss white units with granite worktop over and integrated appliances including 2 NEF eye-level ovens, dishwasher and appliance space for fridge/freezer, inset sink and drain units and central island with overhanging breakfast bar and insert Induction hob. Plenty of natural light is provided by the double-glazed window to rear and side, as well as two large Velux skylight windows and double doors to side accessing the side return section of the rear garden, ample space for dining table and chairs, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and recessed larder storage cupboard with built-in shelving.
split landing with doors off to bedroom 1 and 2 at the front, and bedroom 4 and family bathroom at the rear. Staircase continues up to second floor landing.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (16' 5'' x 15' 9'') (5.00m x 4.80m)
large principal double bedroom spanning the width of the property with wide bay to front comprising double-glazed sliding sash-style windows with further window beside, high ceilings with ceiling coving, radiators and built-in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 9'' x 10' 11'') (3.88m x 3.32m)
high ceilings, picture rail, radiator and period style cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM 4: (10' 7'' x 6' 10'') (3.22m x 2.08m)
single bedroom with double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden, high ceilings and a radiator.
a stylish modern family bathroom comprising a white suite with double-ended bath, walk-in wet room style shower area with fixed glass screen and dual headed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern and wash handbasin set into a quartz counter with storage cabinets beneath. Inset spotlights, chrome -effect heated towel rail and double-glazed window to side.
Velux skylight window provides natural light through the landing and stairwell, and door accessing bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 3: (21' 7'' x 10' 7'') (6.57m x 3.22m)
a loft converted double bedroom with Velux skylight window to front, further large double-glazed window to rear offering far-reaching rooftop views over the surround area, double doors access a wardrobe and further door accessing ensuite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room:
has a white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc and pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome-effect heated towel rail and double-glazed window to rear.
small courtyard front garden with hedgerow providing privacy.
a surprisingly good sized level rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with paved seating area closest to the property and side return courtyard area offering further potential for extension (subject to necessary consents). At the bottom of the garden there is a further paved seating area enjoying much of the afternoon sunshine and a fabulous insulated garden work room and shed
GARDEN STUDY: (11' 0'' x 9' 6'') (3.35m x 2.89m)
an insulated home office with double-glazed double doors looking out onto the garden, inset spotlights.
a useful garden storage shed with door accessing through to a handy rear access lane (accessed off Cornwall Road or Beecham Road).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold with a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1908. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.