Cooper Road, Westbury-on-Trym
A bright and well-presented 4 bedroom (1 with en-suite) 1930’s semi-detached home enjoying an exceptional 130ft x 30ft south westerly facing level rear garden, off street parking for at least 2 cars and a garage. Lovely leafy location within a gentle stroll of the shops, cafes and restaurants of Stoke Lane as well as the further amenities and bus connections of Westbury-on-Trym village. Canford Park can be found at the bottom of the road and the property is within circa 750 metres of Elmlea Junior School. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leads through into a welcoming entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, good sized sociable kitchen/dining room with modern fitted kitchen and bi-folding doors, ground floor cloakroom/wc and understairs storage. First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and generous family bathroom/wc. Second Floor: landing, loft converted double bedroom with adjoining en-suite shower room/wc and useful storage cupboards. Outside: Wide driveway to the front of the property affording off street parking for at least 2 cars and to the rear there is an exquisite and larger than average level lawned garden with a perfect, sunny orientation. A most attractive and well kept family home on the sunny side of a sought after road.
- A well kept 4 bedroom1930's family home with an exceptional garden
- Incredible 130ft south westerly facing level rear garden
- Off street parking for at least 2 cars and a garage
- Kitchen Dining room with Bi-foldng doors
- Loft converted double bedroom with en-suite
via landscaped frontage providing off street parking for at least 2 cars. The driveway continues up to double doors leading into an entrance vestibule (6’10” x 2’3”) (2.08m x 0.69m), which in turn has the original part leaded glazed period front door leading through into the entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 13' 9'' x 7' 0'' max inclusive of staircase (4.19m x 2.13m)
staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs wc and further understairs storage cupboard (housing alarm control panel, fuse box and meters for electrics), radiator, engineered oak flooring and doors leading off to the sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room.
low level wc with built in wash basin over.
SITTING ROOM: (front) 15' 5'' max into bay x 12' 5'' max into chimney recess (4.70m x 3.78m)
bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, picture rail, contemporary wall mounted fireplace, wide bow bay to front comprising double glazed windows, wood laminated flooring and two contemporary upright radiators.
KITCHEN/DINING SPACE: 19' 10''across x 16' 10'' max into kitchen area reducing to 12'7" in dining area (6.04m x 5.13m)
a large sociable L shaped kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising gloss handleless base and eye level units with square edged worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including eye level ovens, dishwasher, 5 ring induction hob with stainless steel splashback and chimney hood over, wine fridge and plumbing and appliance space for an American style fridge/freezer. Wide wall opening connects into the dining area where there are two contemporary upright radiators and south westerly facing bi-folding doors providing a seamless access out onto a raised terraced, with steps down onto the rear garden.
spacious landing with staircase rising to the second floor, feature arched leaded double glazed window providing natural light into the landing and stairwell and doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 15' 11'' max into bay x 11' 7'' max into chimney recess (4.85m x 3.53m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, radiator and wide bow bay to front comprising double glazed windows.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 12' 8'' x 11' 4'' max into chimney recess (3.86m x 3.45m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, radiator and double glazed windows to rear.
BEDROOM 4: (front) 9' 1'' x 8' 0'' (2.77m x 2.44m)
high ceilings, picture rail, radiator and double glazed window to front.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (rear) 8' 1'' x 7' 5'' (2.46m x 2.26m)
a generous family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side.
a double glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell, useful built in storage cupboard with shelf over and door accessing bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 2: 16' 10'' max taken below sloped ceilings x 12' 5'' max into chimney recess (5.13m x 3.78m)
a good sized loft converted double bedroom with Velux skylight windows to front and rear, low level doors accessing eaves storage space, radiator and door into:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, tiled floor, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and a Velux skylight window to rear.
OFF STREET PARKING:
the frontage of the property is laid to paving and offers an extensive parking area with space for at least two cars. Raised flower border, hedgerow to front and up and over door accessing the garage.
GARAGE: approx 18' 10'' x 8' 11'' max (5.74m x 2.72m)
a long single garage with pitched roof, sink with built in cupboard and plumbing for washing machine beneath, double glazed window to rear and door to rear accessing the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: 130' 0'' max x 30' 0'' (39.59m x 9.14m)
a fabulous south westerly facing level lawned rear garden of a larger than average scale and the perfect orientation to enjoy much of the day’s sunshine. Raised paved seating area closest to the kitchen/dining space provides a lovely spot for outdoor seating, further decked terrace further down the garden, various shrubs and trees and handy side access through the garage to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1929. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.