Coniston Avenue, Bristol
A truly breathtaking newly renovated 5 bedroom (2 with ensuite) detached family home situated at the top of a highly desirable cul-de-sac, enjoying a spectacular extended kitchen/dining/living space, off-street parking for multiple cars, a garage and a lovely rear garden.
Beautiful interior with an uncompromising layout.
Situated on a friendly and neighbourly cul-de-sac within a level walk of the shops and cafes of Stoke Lane, as well as Canford Park and bus connections to central areas. Elmlea School and reference points or admissions to Bristol Free School are also within ½ mile.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule flows through into a central entrance hallway with walk-in boot cupboard, further understairs storage and recessed cloakroom/wc, bay fronted living room with plantation shutters and double doors leading through a magnificent (22ft x 22ft) extended kitchen/dining/living space with recessed walk-in larder, separate utility room and bi-folding doors providing access to rear garden.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with recessed walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5 and family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: generous loft converted double bedroom with eaves storage space and ensuite shower room/wc.
Outside: to the front the property is landscaped to provide off-street parking for several cars, and to the rear there is a widening garden plot with large seating area, lovely lawned sections and ample space for outdoor enjoyment and entertaining.
An exquisite detached 5 bedroom home in a sought-after location.
- Spectacular newly renovated detached family home
- Beautiful interiors & well arranged accommodation
- 5 bedrooms (2 with ensuite)
- Magnificent kitchen/dining/living space
- Off-street parking for multiple cars PLUS garage
- Lovely rear garden with lawned, patio & children's play areas
- Desirable Westbury on Trym location
- Close to local amenities, transport connections & schools
via tarmacked driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles. There are three steps up off the driveway to the main front door that leads through to the:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: 3' 9'' x 3' 3'' (1.14m x 0.99m)
tiled floor and part glazed door leading through into the:-
RECEPTION HALLWAY: 10' 1'' x 9' 10'' (3.07m x 2.99m)
a welcoming entrance hallway with staircase rising to first floor landing, and plenty of natural light provided by the double-glazed windows to side. There is a door accessing generous understairs boot room cupboard, and another accessing downstairs cloakroom/wc. Radiator, tiled flooring and a further door leading to the sitting room and large sociable kitchen/dining/living room.
SITTING ROOM: 19' 2'' x 12' 5'' (5.84m x 3.78m)
a light and airy sitting room with wide bay to front elevation comprising double-glazed windows and built-in plantation style shutters. There are hand built units painted in dark spanning one side of the room with book casing, space for Television and low level storage cabinets. Contemporary up-right radiator and Crittall-style double doors lead through into the extended kitchen/dining/living area: -
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM: 22' 8'' x 22' 2'' (6.90m x 6.75m)
a large sociable kitchen/dining room with a stunning built-in kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with quartz worktop over and inset Belfast-style sink. There is a range cooker set into the chimney recess with built-in extractor fan over, and integrated dishwasher, plumbing and appliance space for American-style fridge. Large central island with overhang breakfast bar providing seating, ample space for living and dining furniture, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, inset spotlights, 3 large rooflight windows and 2 sets of bi-folding doors providing a seamless outlook and access out onto the tastefully landscaped rear garden. Further doors lead off into a recessed larder cupboard housing built-in shelving, and to a:-
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 7'' x 6' 2'' (3.83m x 1.88m)
arrange of base level built-in units with square-edged worktop over, tiled splash backs, inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, double-glazed window to front, tiled flooring, radiator and part-glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 5' 7'' x 3' 7'' (1.70m x 1.09m)
a low level wc, wall mounted wash handbasin with geometric tiled splashback, radiator, tiled floor and double-glazed window to front elevation.
a central landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4, bedroom 5 and the family bathroom/ wc. Staircase continues up to the second floor landing.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 2'' x 12' 5'' (4.62m x 3.78m)
a good sized double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising double-glazed windows with plantation-style shutters, radiator and doors accessing a recessed walk-in wardrobe (with built-in hanging rails and shelving) and an ensuite shower room/wc.
Ensuite shower room/wc:
oversized shower enclosure with dual headed shower, low level wc, wash basin with tiled splashbacks and built-in drawer beneath. Mirrored wall cabinet, inset spotlights, and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 3: 14' 10'' x 12' 6'' (4.52m x 3.81m)
double bedroom with double-glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 4: 10' 0'' x 7' 10'' (3.05m x 2.39m)
a large double-glazed window to rear elevation and a radiator.
BEDROOM 5: 9' 10'' x 8' 0'' (2.99m x 2.44m)
a radiator and double-glazed window to front offering a lovely outlook down the cul-de-sac.
large, double-glazed window to side providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell. Door provides access into bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 4'' x 13' 10'' (4.67m x 4.21m)
a superb loft-converted double bedroom with 3 Velux skylight windows to side elevation offering an open leafy outlook over neighbouring gardens. Radiator, inset spotlights, low level doors access eaves storage space and a further door accessing ensuite shower room/wc:
Ensuite shower room/wc:
a corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan and Velux style window.
FRONT GARDEN/ OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a landscaped frontage with tarmacked driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles.
a spectacular rear garden widening to 100ft with a large paved seating area closest to the kitchen/dining space, generous lawned sections, children’s’ play area and corner orchid area with fruit trees
single garage with up and over door and gate through to the rear garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.