Coldharbour Road | Redland
A charming and unique grade II listed 2 bedroom freehold cottage set in a highly convenient location close to Durdham Downs enjoying its own private entrance, tasteful modern interior retaining many character features, and private rear courtyard.
Ground Floor: spacious sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, inner hallway, shower room/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
Outside: private south easterly facing courtyard with storage outbuilding/shed.
Located in a convenient position in Redland close to a number of independent shops and retailers on Coldharbour Road and North Road, whilst within easy reach of Whiteladies Road/city centre.
Situated within 375 metres of Westbury Park School and circa 550 metres of Redland Green School.
- A charming and unique grade II listed freehold cottage
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious sitting/dining room with log burning stove
- Modern shaker style kitchen
- Tasteful modern interior and many character features
- Private south easterly facing courtyard
- Within 375m of Westbury Park School & 550 metres of Redland Green School
- Highly convenient location close to Durdham Downs
from the pavement of Coldharbour Road proceed through the hardwood stable door leading into the sitting/dining room.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (16' 3'' x 13' 1'') (4.95m x 3.98m)
a fabulous room with feature stone fireplace housing log burning stove, inset ceiling downlighters, oak ceiling beam, multi panelled window overlooking the front elevation, oak parquet flooring, tv and telephone points, cast iron style radiator, understairs storage cupboard, Stairs leading to first floor landing, ample space for both sofas and dining room table and chairs, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to:
KITCHEN: (12' 6'' x 11' 9'') (3.81m x 3.58m)
a modern shaker style kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with square edged oak effect laminate worktop over, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated double oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, space for the following appliances upright fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, cast iron style radiator, fully tiled walls, vaulted ceiling with Velux skylight, obscured window to side elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, panelled oak flooring with underfloor heating, opening leading to:
INNER HALL/PASSAGE WAY:
inset ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring, double glazed door leading out onto rear courtyard, door leading to:
a modern white shower room suite with low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower over, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, built in cupboard housing combi boiler, obscure window to rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
inset ceiling downlighters, oak parquet flooring, doors leading to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 11'' x 8' 6'') (4.24m x 2.59m)
a double bedroom with inset ceiling downlighters, cast iron style radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation, oak parquet flooring, moulded skirting boards, recessed wardrobe space.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 1'' x 7' 3'') (3.98m x 2.21m)
a double bedroom with inset ceiling downlighters, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, cast iron style radiator, oak parquet flooring, skirting boards.
REAR COURTYARD: (11' 1'' x 8' 3'') (3.38m x 2.51m)
a low maintenance south easterly facing courtyard with built in storage enclosure ideal for storing bikes and outdoor equipment. The courtyard is laid to tiles and securely enclosed by a mixture of stone wall and horizontal slatted wooden fencing.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: B
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.