Clevedon Terrace, Kingsdown
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - 2 x self-contained apartments within an attractive Victorian period building, of circa 970 sq. ft., having recently been refurbished throughout.
Situated on Clevedon Terrace just off Kingsdown Parade, a highly regarded predominantly Georgian street located high up in Kingsdown on the borders of Cotham, offering all the convenience of the city, with all central areas close at hand, including local employers at the Bristol Royal Infirmary, BBC and Bristol University.
A friendly neighbourly community who all enjoy the ambience and character of this historic and atmospheric quarter with its cobbled streets and fine period buildings.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing.
Lower Maisonette: siting room, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room.
Upper Maisonette: sitting room, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt acquisition possible.
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 2 x self contained apartments
- Within an attractive Victorian period building
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Each apartment has 1 bedroom, sitting room & separate kitchen
- To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt acquisition possible
- Projected rental in come of £1,100 per maisonette per calender month.
from the pavement a solid six-panelled wooden door with fanlight opening to an entrance hallway with shared storage cupboard and ceiling light point. Private six-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to both maisonettes
wood effect flooring and ceiling light point. Doors to:-
SITTING ROOM: (9' 9'' x 9' 4'') (2.97m x 2.84m)
large internal window overlooking the staircase with natural light via full width windows to the front elevation, additional opaque double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator, wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, ceiling light points, recess with inset ceiling downlights. Open walkway to:-
KITCHENETTE: (6' 5'' x 5' 9'') (1.95m x 1.75m)
sleek gloss base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, roll edged granite effect worktop surfaces with splashback tiling, electric oven with 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over, wood effect flooring, extractor fan, wall light point.
LANDING & STAIRWELL: (10' 4'' x 7' 4'' including stairwell) (3.15m x 2.23m)
the landing offers useful additional floor space, full height double glazed casement windows to the front elevation (the lower of which are opaque), turning staircase descending to:-
DOUBLE BEDROOM: (15' 9'' x 13' 3'' decreasing to 8'0) (4.80m x 4.04m/2.44m)
upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation with wooden sill, a range of built-in wardrobes offering ample hanging rail and shelving space, wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings, inset ceiling downlights, vertical Victorian style radiator. Door to:-
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (5' 9'' x 5' 2'') (1.75m x 1.57m)
curved wet room style shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment, low level dual flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below, upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation with wooden sill, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlights.
from the pavement, there is a solid wood panelled front door with fanlight opening into a communal entrance hall off which there is a shared storage cupboard. Private six-panelled wooden door opening to:-
STAIRWELL & LANDING:
turning staircase ascending to the first floor with tall multi-paned wooden double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point. Turning staircase continuing to the second floor. Six-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (14' 3'' x 10' 0'') (4.34m x 3.05m)
an attractive principal reception room having multi-paned wooden double glazed sash window to the front elevation with panels to either side, recessed bookshelving with double opening cupboard, tall moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose, ceiling light point, Victorian style radiator.
KITCHEN: (8' 2'' x 6' 6'') (2.49m x 1.98m)
wooden multi-paned double glazed sash window to the rear elevation. Sleek gloss base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets, roll edged worktops with splashback tiling, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over, electric oven with 4 ring induction hob and extractor hood, integral washer/dryer, space for fridge, radiator, ceiling light point.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
enjoying plenty of natural light via a skylight window, part galleried over the stairwell, ceiling light point. Six-panelled doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
DOUBLE BEDROOM: (14' 4'' x 10' 0'') (4.37m x 3.05m)
a pair of multi-paned wooden double glazed sash windows to the front elevation with an attractive outlook along the gardens of Kingsdown Parade, recessed built-in wardrobe with shelving, moulded skirtings, Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point.
panelled bath with hot and cold water taps plus overhead handheld shower attachment and shower screen, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and pull out drawers below, low level dual flush wc, opaque multi-paned wooden double glazed sash window to the rear elevation. Airing Cupboard with wall mounted gas fired combination boiler and slatted shelving below. Heated towel rail/radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan. Loft access.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold. A lease is in the process of being drawn up by our clients and their solicitor.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £TBC. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.