Clarendon Road, Redland
A light and airy 1 double bedroom period converted apartment situated in leafy Redland, close to Redland Green Park. Further benefiting from large sash windows and a modern fitted kitchen and shower room.
Wonderful location high up in Redland on a tree-lined road between Whiteladies Road and Gloucester Road, and close by green open spaces including Redland Green Park and Durdham Downs. The local Shakespeare gastro pub and Chandos Road with its independent eateries is also close by.
Accommodation: entrance hallway with low level storage cupboard, open plan kitchen/dining/living space with 4 large sash windows to front, flooding the space with natural light. Kitchen area with integrated appliances, double bedroom with recessed wardrobe, shower room/wc with loft hatch accessing some useful storage space (also accessed via high level door in living room).
Well maintained communal areas.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
A bright, welcoming and well-arranged 1 bedroom apartment in a peaceful yet convenient location.
- A light and airy first floor period converted apartment
- Situated in leafy Redland
- 1 double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Useful storage space
- Well maintained communal areas
- Offered with no onward chain
- A bright, welcoming and well arranged apartment
via pathway leading up to the main communal front door into a generous communal hallway and stairwell rising to the first floor where you will find the private entrance to apartment 4 on the left hand side.
a central entrance hallway with inset spotlights, door entry intercom, high level cupboard housing the fuse box for electrics, low level cupboard providing storage space and doors leading off to the living space, bedroom and shower room/wc.
LIVING SPACE: (18' 5'' into kitchen recess x 12' 7'' max/8'6 min) (5.61m x 3.83m/2.59m)
a bright sitting room with wide bay to front comprising 4 period sash windows, high ceilings with partial ceiling coving, cable tv point, wall mounted electric heater and telephone point. High level door accessing storage space which runs over the entrance hall and shower room. Access into:
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream coloured units with wood block worktop over and integrated appliances including a stainless steel electric oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher, integrated washing machine, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, part tiled walls and built in extractor hood.
BEDROOM 1: (9' 3'' x 7' 9'') (2.82m x 2.36m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, sash window to front, built in shelf with inset spotlights over, wall mounted panel heater and double doors accessing a useful recessed floor to ceiling wardrobe/storage cupboard with built in hanging rails and open shelving.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 0'' x 5' 0'') (2.13m x 1.52m)
a white suite comprising a corner shower enclosure with Mira Sport electric shower with inset spotlight and extractor fan over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls with mosaic tiled border, chrome effect heated towel rail. Loft hatch accessing some storage space which runs over the shower room and entrance hallway.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 June 2007. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £40. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.