Cheriton Place | Westbury-on-Trym
Offered with the advantage of no onward chain – a stylishly renovated and beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with a superb open plan kitchen/dining room, front and rear gardens and driveway parking - ideal for modern living.
The house is set on a sought after side road between the ever popular Henleaze High Street and Westbury Village – situated just behind Old Quarry Park for children to burn off energy, Henleaze Road for shopping and The Eastfield, an excellent family friendly pub with large beer garden.
An exceptional house as it stands yet offers further potential for loft conversion and/or extend over two floors at the rear – planning permission already granted Ref: 20/04445/H.
Offered with no onward chain which enables both a prompt and straightforward move for anyone looking to move effortlessly into a stunning new home.
- Renovated Family House
- Offered with no onward chain
- 3 bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Open plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Off street parking and driveway
- Front and rear gardens
- Planning Permission for loft conversion & kitchen extension
block pavioured driveway with pretty front, double gated side access to the rear garden continues to the right hand side, entrance porch which opens into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (16' 5'' x 5' 7'') (5.00m x 1.70m)
a spacious, light hallway with double glazed windows to the side elevation and doors opening into the sitting room, kitchen/dining room, understairs storage area and understairs wc, radiator and wood effect flooring. Meter cupboard housing the fuse box and electricity meter.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 1'' into bay x 12' 11'' (4.29m x 3.93m)
a lovely large bright room with high ceilings, double glazed bay window to the front elevation overlooking the pretty front garden and boasting an attractive tiled fireplace with slate hearth and oak mantlepiece. Carpeted.
understairs wc with hand basin and opaque double glazed window to side elevation.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 11'' max x 12' 6'' (5.76m x 3.81m)
a very spacious newly fitted contemporary kitchen/dining/living space ideal for entertaining, with double glazed windows and doors to the side and rear elevation, and continuation of wooden flooring. An attractive range of wall and base units with ultra smart quartz working surfaces, large kitchen island with 1½ bowl sink unit and integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated full height fridge/freezer, large range cooker with fan above, integrated combination microwave/oven, wine cooler and wall mounted gas combination boiler.
LANDING: (7' 7'' x 7' 7'' inclusive of stairwell) (2.31m x 2.31m)
double glazed window to the side elevation, light roomy landing with doors leading off to all bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc, access to loft storage area, carpeted.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (14' 5'' into bay x 11' 3'') (4.39m x 3.43m)
a generously proportioned room with double glazed windows and bay to the front elevation, picture rail, modern tiled chimney, radiator, carpeted.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (12' 6'' x 11' 2'') (3.81m x 3.38m)
a spacious and bright room with double glazed window to the rear elevation with a pleasant view over the rear garden, surrounding gardens and on to Old Quarry Park, contemporary tiled fireplace, 2x built in storage cupboards, radiator, carpeted.
BEDROOM 3: 8' 8'' x 7' 6'' (2.64m x 2.28m)
a light bright room with double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail, carpeted.
BATHROOM: 7' 4'' x 5' 11'' (2.23m x 1.80m)
a good sized family bathroom, newly fitted with contemporary white suite with panelled bath, overhead shower and shower screen, pedestal hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, opaque double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
low level wc, opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation. tiled floor
FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 28' 0'' width x 19' 0'' depth) (8.53m x 5.79m)
off street parking leading to the pavioured driveway. Lawned front garden with well stocked plant and shrub borders, low brick boundary wall. Double gated side access approx 7ft/2.13m width to rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 30' 0'' deep x 27' 0'' overall incl. of driveway & garage) (9.14m x 8.22m)
overall width inclusive of driveway and garage) (9.14m x 8.23m) a wonderful suntrap on a summer’s day, featuring a new large decking area, ideal for barbecues and sun loungers, and flat lawn with shrub border boasting a lovely leafy outlook across other gardens and onwards to Old Quarry Park.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. There is a perpetual yearly rent charge of £6.0s.0d p.a.. The vendor holds an indemnity policy against the rent charge, which will be passed forward with the sale. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.