Chapter Walk | Redland
A 1 double bedroom purpose built ground floor apartment with courtyard garden and allocated off street parking for one car.
Located high up in Redland within a short level stroll of Durdham Downs and the top of Blackboy Hill, excellent local schools are within ½ mile including Westbury Park Primary and Redland Green Secondary. Bus connections to central areas and Temple Meads train station are nearby as are the shops, restaurants and amenities of Whiteladies Road, Coldharbour Road and North View.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom, bathroom/wc.
Outside: courtyard garden, allocated off street parking.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- A purpose built ground floor apartment
- 1 double bedroom
- Courtyard garden
- Allocated off street parking for one car
- No onward chain
from the road the parking area and pathways lead to the communal entrance door towards the middle of the block into communal hallway into a further lobby with a lift rising to the upper floors and opening leading to the right hand side towards the private entrance door for the subject apartment.
ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, intercom entry phone, doors leading to sitting room/kitchen, bedroom, bathroom/wc, spacious cupboard housing hot water tank and further storage cupboard. Radiator with radiator cover.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM:
measured and described separately as follows:
Sitting/Dining Room: 13' 9'' x 11' 2'' (4.19m x 3.40m)
ceiling light point, large double glazed casement window overlooking the private courtyard garden and towards the communal pathways, separate double glazed door leading to the same, electric panel heater with radiator cover.
Kitchen: 9' 11'' x 6' 11'' (3.02m x 2.11m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising an array of wall, base and drawer units with working surfaces, circular stainless steel sink with stainless steel mixer tap over with drainer unit to side, integrated appliances including electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood, fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset ceiling downlights, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM: 10' 6'' to front of fitted cupboard x 10' 4'' (3.20m x 3.15m)
double glazed casement window overlooking the communal pathways and separate double glazed picture window below, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards and spacious fitted cupboard with rail and shelf over. Electric panel heater.
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 2'' x 6' 6'' (2.49m x 1.98m)
comprising panelled bath with tiled surround, wall mounted stainless steel shower with detachable head and separate stainless steel mixer tap over bath, glazed shower divider, low level button flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, complementary shelf, mirrored unit over sink, shaver point, electric heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
COURTYARD GARDEN: 12' 6'' x 8' 4'' (3.81m x 2.54m)
immediately accessed from the kitchen/sitting/dining room. A paved area with low wall divide providing ample space to sit out.
there is an allocated car parking space in the outside parking area numbered 55 and found on the left hand side as you walk into the parking area from the road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 125 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2004. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £110.31. There is also a ground rent payable of £275 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.