An exceptional 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower ground (hall floor) and first floor maisonette, beautifully decorated and presented throughout. Set within this substantial semi-detached Victorian building having a grand sitting room and spacious kitchen/dining/family room ideally situated close to Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village and has the added benefit of a private front courtyard garden. Immaculately presented and offering well-proportioned accommodation of circa 1,435 sq.ft., with a seamless combination of period features and contemporary additions. Highly favoured location in a sought after neighbourhood with 150 yards of Whiteladies and less than 1km away from Clifton Village, yet within striking distance of the main hospitals, Bristol university, BBC and Durdham Downs which offers 400 acres of recreational space. Clifton Down train station is a short stroll away giving convenient access to the city centre and Temple Meads train station. Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room with virtually full width bay window, kitchen/dining/family room, bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc. Private front courtyard garden. Situated in the Clifton East residents parking zone.
- A magnificent maisonette located in a convenient Clifton location
- 3 double bedroom maisonette
- Grand bay fronted sitting room, beautiful re-fitted kitchen/dining/family room, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Within the Clifton East residents parking zone
- Private front courtyard garden.
from the pavement of Chantry Road proceed up the pathway where the communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you. This leads into the vestibule which in turn leads to the well-presented communal entrance hallway.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
tall ceiling, ceiling light point, coving and picture rail, Victorian tiled flooring. The entrance door to the maisonette can be found on this level and is the door located to the left hand side of the communal staircase.
via wooden front door, entrance hallway with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, tall moulded skirting boards, large storage cupboard/utility store with fitted shelving, power and light, a useful space for storing both indoors and outdoor equipment. Doors leading to kitchen/dining/family room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (16' 2'' x 14' 9'' (4.92m x 4.49m))
a stunning bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling rose with ceiling light point, cornicing, picture rail, beautiful full width bay overlooking front elevation with 5 large sash windows with stained glass panels over, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, door leading to:
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
a modern fitted bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with storage drawers beneath, system fed waterfall shower over, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, small loft access void, vertical chrome tower radiator, shaver socket, tile effect flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 8'' x 12' 3'' (3.86m x 3.73m))
a double bedroom with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, cornicing, picture rail, 2 large sash windows overlooking front elevation with stained glass panels over, double radiator, built in storage cupboards with hanging rails and shelving, tall moulded skirting boards.
a fitted white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with waterfall shower over, curved sliding glass shower screen, small loft access hatch, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, vertical chrome towel radiator, tile effect flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM: (27' 8'' x 12' 3'' (8.43m x 3.73m))
measured as one but described separate as follows:
a modern gloss fitted kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with square edge laminate worktop over, inset 1½ bowl sink with drainer unit and swan neck mixer tap over, integrated appliances include electric 4 ring hob with extractor fan over, waist height electric oven, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer. Wall mounted combination boiler, window overlooking rear elevation, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, square opening to:
Dining & Family Area:
with tall ceilings, cornicing, ceiling light point, ample space for large table and chairs and additional seating area, sash window overlooking rear elevation, further kitchen storage space, double radiator, wood effect flooring throughout. Stairs leading to:
tall ceilings, coving, picture rail, wall light point. Door to sitting room and stairs ascend to the first floor landing.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 11'' x 16' 4'' (6.07m x 4.97m))
a wonderful light and bright sitting room with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, coving, picture rail, full width bay overlooking rear elevation comprising 4 sash windows with stained glass panels above, cast iron feature fireplace with tiled inserts, wooden mantle and stone hearth, 2 double radiators, tv and Virgin Media point, tall moulded skirting boards.
with door off to bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 3: (13' 0'' x 12' 4'' (3.96m x 3.76m))
located on the first floor a double bedroom with ceiling light point, coving, 2 sash windows overlooking rear elevation, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
PRIVATE FRONT GARDEN:
mainly laid to patio slabs with dwarf stone walls and mature plants and shrubs to the borders, neighbouring properties have put trellise around the front gardens to enclose the area further.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 November 1990 with a rent and insurance charge of £10. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge for 2021 is £1,800. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.