Chancel Close | Sneyd Park
An exceptionally inviting and well arranged 3 bedroom modern detached house situated in a peaceful and sought after location in Sneyd Park. Further benefiting from a south facing rear garden, off street parking and a garage. Situated in Sneyd Park, one of Bristol’s sought after and leafy areas within close proximity of Durdham Downs and the local nature reserve. Constructed in 2012, this select and low density development is in a beautiful and quiet location. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, 23ft x 16ft through lounge/dining room with seamless access to a south facing garden, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, cloakroom/wc and useful storage. First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with Juliette balcony and en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and well-appointed principal bathroom/wc.
- A smart and well arranged 3 bedroom (1 en-suite) detached home
- Lovely peaceful location, close to Sneyd Park nature reserve
- Garage and off road parking
- South facing rear garden.
- Communal gardens
- Modern and well appointed interior
via main vehicular approach off Church Road (or secondary approach from Knoll Hill) where you will find various visitors parking spaces. No. 7 Chancel Close is located at the top of the development.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (12' 5'' x 3' 8'') (3.78m x 1.12m)
inset spotlights, low level cupboard, wall mounted fuse box for electrics, staircase rising to first floor landing, oak flooring, radiator, doors off to through lounge/dining room and cloakroom/wc.
THRO' LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: (23' 4'' max x 16' 10'' max) (7.11m x 5.13m)
generous living space with ample room for sitting and dining room furniture, double glazed double doors lead directly out onto a level southerly facing garden, inset spotlights, oak flooring, radiators, telephone point, tv point, cable internet/tv point, doors accessing useful recessed storage cupboard, built in shelving and useful low level storage cupboard with additional appliance space (if required). Door through to kitchen.
KITCHEN: (9' 2'' x 7' 11'') (2.79m x 2.41m)
a stylish fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss cream coloured units with granite worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit with double glazed window overlooking a leafy and far reaching outlook through the communal gardens and beyond to Blaise Castle Estate on the horizon, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, oven and separate combination oven/grill/microwave, 4 ring induction hob with chimney hood over and dishwasher. Inset spotlights and tiled flooring.
low level wc with concealed push button flush, Belfast sink with storage cabinet beneath, inset spotlights, extractor fan and small radiator.
staircase ascends into a generous landing where there are doors off to all 3 bedrooms and family bathroom/wc. Inset spotlights, radiator and loft hatch providing access to loft storage space. Airing Cupboard housing high pressure hot water cylinder and slatted shelving.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (14' 7'' x 9' 2'' max) (4.44m x 2.79m)
double bedroom with double glazed double doors and Juliette balcony to rear, built in double wardrobe, radiator, inset spotlights, telephone point, tv point and door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
recently renovated en suite shower room comprising shower enclosure with sliding glass door and dual headed system fed shower and central draining floor, low level wc with concealed push button cistern, wall mounted wash basin, tiled wall and wood effect floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan and chrome effect heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (12' 9'' x 9' 2'') (3.88m x 2.79m)
double bedroom with built in wardrobe and double glazed window to front with built in plantation shutters, offering a wonderful open outlook over rooftops of Sneyd Park towards Blaise Castle Estate in the distance. Inset spotlights, telephone point, tv point and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (9' 6'' x 7' 6'') (2.89m x 2.28m)
large double glazed window to rear with built in plantation shutters, built-in fold down desk, corner storage cupboard, telephone point, tv point and radiator.
white suite with double ended bath with central mixer taps and dual headed system fed shower over with glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, mosaic tiled walls with built in mirrors, inset spotlights, tiled floor, chrome effect heated towel rail, shaver point and double glazed window to front.
REAR GARDEN: (33' 0'' x 17' 10'' max/14'8" min) (10.05m x 5.43m/4.47m)
level south facing rear garden with side access. Two raised beds (6'0 x 4'0) (1.83m x 1.22m) and raised planter. Covered seating area and bin store.
PARKING & GARAGE: (16' 0'' x 9' 0'' with door opening width of 7'1") (4.87m x 2.74m/2.16m)
as you approach in the car off Knoll Hill, before reaching the property there are some visitors parking spaces on the right hand side and a rank of 4 garages. The garage for No. 7 is the one on the far right hand side and there is a parking space in front of the garage.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
the property has approximately £1,000 per annum service charge which contributes towards any maintenance of communal parts.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: E
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.