Cambridge Park, Redland
An immaculately presented 2 double bedroom plus study room apartment, of circa 1,346 sq. ft., forming part of this stunning grade II listed period building, further benefiting from off street parking and access onto communal gardens.
Located on a highly sought after tree-lined cul-de-sac within just a few hundred metres of the open green parkland of Durdham Downs and also handy for Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road and the local shops, cafes and restaurants of both Coldharbour Road and North View.
Accommodation: private entrance, wonderful 18ft x 7ft central reception/dining hallway, additional 10ft x 7ft study/ snug area, spacious sitting room, 2 double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom with shower over bath and utility cupboard, communal gardens and allocated parking space
A highly coveted location set in a prized cul-de-sac within a few hundred yards of the Downs - plenty on offer all within 0.5 miles: Whiteladies Road, Redland Green, local shopping on Coldharbour Road and North View, Waitrose and an array of restaurants, pubs and bar.
A generous and welcoming 2 bedroom apartment in a sought after location with much to offer.
Residents Parking Scheme and allocated parking space.
- Stunning apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Study/snug room
- Circa 1,345 sq. ft.
- Off street parking space
- Modern Kitchen & bathroom
- Communal gardens
- Grade II listed period building
- 18ft x 7ft central reception/dining hallway
- Set in a prized cul-de-sac
via driveway and pathway from Redland Road. Pass between two stone pillars, follow the pathway along the right hand side of the property down the steps, and the private entrance for this apartment is on the left hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (14' 9'' x 3' 8'') (4.49m x 1.12m)
via hardwood entrance door, inset LED ceiling downlighters, radiator, coving, skirting boards, engineered wooden flooring, archway opening to:-
HALLWAY: (18' 8'' x 7' 11'') (5.69m x 2.41m)
large welcoming reception hallway with engineered wood flooring, ceiling coving, LED ceiling downlighters, doors radiating off to all rooms, skirting boards, archway with bespoke glass doors opening to:
STUDY: (10' 9'' x 7' 8'') (3.27m x 2.34m)
a useful space which could also be arranged as a nursery or snug. ceiling coving, LED downlighters, ceiling rose with light point, radiator, skirting boards and engineered wood flooring.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 7'' x 16' 10'') (6.57m x 5.13m)
a particularly spacious and impressive sitting room with a range of period features including a side bay sash window with working shutters, period feature open fireplace, ceiling coving, ceiling rose with light point, recessed built in storage cupboards to either side of the chimney breast, tv point, telephone point, double radiator, engineered wood flooring, skirting boards.
KITCHEN: (12' 4'' x 11' 11'') (3.76m x 3.63m)
a modern kitchen with an array of panelled base and eye level units with a combination of drawers, cabinets, wine rack and shelving. Oak effect worktop over with tiled splashbacks, white ceramic sink with drainer unit with stainless steel mixer tap over, electric oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, 2 windows to side elevation, LED ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (17' 1'' x 17' 0'') (5.20m x 5.18m)
large double bedroom with bay window overlooking the rear elevation with working shutters, ceiling rose with light point, an array of built-in wardrobes, ceiling coving, engineered wood flooring, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 4'' x 11' 11'') (3.76m x 3.63m)
a very well-proportioned second bedroom with ample space for double bed, sash window with working shutters to front elevation, ceiling coving, ceiling light point, engineered wood flooring, skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (14' 2'' x 5' 0'') (4.31m x 1.52m)
a modern white bathroom suite comprising of wall mounted wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, panelled bath with system fed waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower over, glass shower screen, built-in utility cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine (with space for tumble dryer above), concealed Vaillant combi boiler in wall mounted unit, shaver socket, obscured window to side elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, part tiled walls, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
OFF STREET PARKING:
there is a tarmac forecourt to the front of the property where there is off street parking for 1 vehicle per apartment.
the communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of mature shrubs, trees and plants to the borders. There is a secluded side area of communal garden which borders this apartment which is also laid to lawn but also offers a seating area, mainly laid to chippings. The gardens are enclosed by a variety of wall and fenced boundaries. Bike shed and storage box.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 March 1967. We understand that there is also an annual ground rent of £10.10s.0d p.a.. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £120. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.