Cambridge Park, Redland
A 2 bedroom (circa 590 sq. ft.), ground floor apartment with an allocated off street parking space. Situated on one of Redland’s most sought after roads set within a grade II listed early Victorian building with a sociable kitchen/dining/sitting room and small courtyard area to the rear. Offered with no onward chain.
The location is both highly prized and very convenient, close to Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road and the Downs with 400 acres of green open spaces to enjoy.
Local shopping available along North View and Coldharbour Road with a range of independent retailers.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: small courtyard patio area at the rear, allocated off street parking space.
Gas central heating.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- Ground floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- 590 sq ft
- Small courtyard patio area
- Allocated Parking Space
- No onward chain
- Gas central heating
- Convenient location close to Durdham Downs
from the pavement of Cambridge Park proceed along the driveway where the communal entrance to the apartment can be found to the left hand side of the building.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE VESTIBULE:
via wooden front door with obscured glazing above, ceiling light point, cornicing, dado rail, tall moulded skirting boards, an additional door leading to the main communal entrance hallway where the private entrance door to the apartment can be found on the left hand side and is numbered Flat 4.
via wooden front door, 2 ceiling light points, cornicing, feature arched recess with fitted shelving, radiator, door entry intercom system, doors leading to open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: 17' 11'' x 17' 2'' (5.46m x 5.23m)
measured as one room, but described separately as follows:
fitted with a matching range of gloss white wall, base and drawer units with solid worktop over which also incorporates a breakfast bar area, integrated appliances include 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, oven, fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher and washing machine, inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, tiled surrounds, wall light point.
with ample space for settees and dining room table and chairs, bay overlooking the rear elevation with period sash window with working shutters, ceiling light point, cornicing, radiator, tv and telephone points, laminate flooring throughout, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 11' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.35m x 2.99m)
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, window overlooking the rear elevation, door leading out onto small courtyard area, coving, built in storage cupboard housing Glow Worm combi boiler, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 13' 11'' x 6' 8'' (4.24m x 2.03m)
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, coving, windows to the side elevation, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, panelled bath with system fed shower over, built in vanity unit, ceiling light point, coving, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, wall mounted chrome tile radiator, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
REAR COURTYARD: 15' 0'' x 4' 7'' (4.57m x 1.40m)
a useful small rear courtyard mainly laid to paving with dwarf wall boundaries and hedging. (This then leads onto the private rear garden of the raised hall floor flat).
ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACE:
numbered 4 (the space is currently not demised within the lease, but it has been unanimously agreed by the Management Company that the lease shall be varied to rectify this).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 March 1995. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.