Caledonia Place, Clifton
A light and inviting well- arranged 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower second floor apartment set within a grade II* listed Georgian style row with kitchen and separate sitting/dining room enjoying an enviable position in the heart of Clifton Village ideal for first time buyers/young professionals.
Situated between The Mall and Clifton Suspension Bridge in an exclusive and much sought after setting, convenient for local shops of Clifton Village, bars and restaurants.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Located in the Clifton Village CV residents parking zone.
Gas central heating.
No onward chain.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Use of The Mall Gardens
- Within the Clifton Village Residents Parking permit scheme
- Gas central heating
- No onward chain
from the pavement of Caledonia Place proceed up the pathway where the large period communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
a spacious communal hallway with staircase rising to the second floor landing. The private entrance door to the property can be found on the right hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 15' 2'' x 3' 8'' (4.62m x 1.12m)
inset ceiling downlighters, dado rail, large storage cupboard with fitted wooden shelving, door entry intercom system, coving, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN: 9' 11'' x 7' 7'' (3.02m x 2.31m)
fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with roll edge worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, single oven with electric hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, large pantry/storage cupboard, inset ceiling downlights, tile effect flooring, moulded skirting boards.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: 15' 5'' x 12' 9'' (4.70m x 3.88m)
a light filled room with 2 multi panelled sash windows coving, overlooking The Mall gardens, ceiling light point, built in storage unit with shelving and cupboard space, 2 radiators, telephone point, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 10'' x 11' 0'' (4.21m x 3.35m)
large multi panelled sash window overlooking the rear elevation, coving, 2 built in double wardrobes with hanging rails and storage beneath, radiator, telephone point, combination boiler built within dresser unit, door leading to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 9' 6'' x 2' 10'' (2.89m x 0.86m)
a white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, shower cubicle with folding shower screen, extractor fan, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 8'' x 8' 0'' (4.47m x 2.44m)
located at the front of the property with multi panelled sash window overlooking The Mall gardens, built in storage cupboards with hanging rail and shelving, additional low level storage cupboard ideal for storing suitcases and outdoor equipment, coving, ceiling light point, radiator, telephone point, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: 6' 7'' x 4' 10'' (2.01m x 1.47m)
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with high level storage cupboards above, panelled bath with system fed shower over, part tiled walls, glass shower screen, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tile effect flooring.
to the front of the property there is the use of The Mall gardens which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants to the borders and a variety of benches and seating areas.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year (tbc). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £30. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.