Cairns Road, Redland
A spacious and well arranged 3/4 bedroom, 3 storey townhouse situated in prime Redland location, within just 750 metres of Redland Green School. Further benefitting from front and rear gardens and a garage.
Tastefully updated kitchen/breakfast room with direct access out on to level lawned rear garden.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, 17’3 x 12’3 sitting room, reception 2.
First Floor: landing, 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom and access to a good sized loft storage space.
Lower Ground Floor: landing, bedroom 4/ reception 3, shower room/wc and good sized sociable kitchen.
Outside: level lawned front and rear gardens, and single garage with secure vehicular access lane.
Located on a neighbourly road on the borders of Westbury Park and Redland, therefore near excellent local shops of Coldharbour Road, North View and Henleaze Road, as well as being within easy reach of the green open spaces of Redland Green Park and Durdham Downs, and bus connections to central areas. Excellent schools are nearby including Redland Green School (circa 750m).
A bright and welcoming family home in a great location.
- Spacious & well arranged 3 storey townhouse
- Versatile layout with 3/4 bedrooms, 2/3 reception rooms
- Solar panels significantly reduce running costs
- Tastefully updated modern kitchen
- Level front & rear lawned gardens
- Single garage with secure vehicular access lane
- Desirable Redland location just 750m from Redland Green School
- On a neighbourly road close to shops & local amenities
RAISED GROUND FLOOR
via garden gate and pathway leading beside a pretty lawned front garden. Several steps lead up to the raised ground floor entrance.
staircase rising to first floor landing and descending to the lower ground floor landing. Doors off to the sitting room and reception two.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 3'' x 12' 3'' (5.25m x 3.73m)
two sets of double-glazed windows to rear overlooking the garden. Radiator.
RECEPTION ROOM 2 13' 0'' x 10' 11'' (3.96m x 3.32m)
double-glazed windows to front, radiator and cable broadband point.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
double-glazed window to front allowing plenty of natural light through landing and stairwell. Tiled floor, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard and doors off to the large sociable kitchen/dining room, bedroom 4/reception room 3 and a shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 4/ RECEPTION ROOM 3: 12' 10'' x 10' 10'' (3.91m x 3.30m)
double-glazed windows to front overlooking the front garden. Radiator.
a white suite comprising shower enclosure with cistern-fed shower and folding glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern and wall mounted washbasin.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 17' 0'' x 12' 0'' (5.18m x 3.65m)
a good sized sociable family kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen, comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with Iroko wood block worktop over. Integrated appliances include stainless steel Smeg oven with 5 ring gas hob and chimney hood over, built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled flooring, inset spotlights, ample space for dining and seating furniture, radiator, double-glazed windows overlooking the rear garden and part-glazed door to rear accessing the rear garden.
doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom. Loft hatch access a good sized storage space.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 4'' x 10' 9'' (4.37m x 3.27m)
a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, double-glazed windows to front, washbasin and radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 1'' x 9' 2'' (3.68m x 2.79m)
double-glazed windows to rear, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 4'' x 7' 7'' (3.76m x 2.31m)
double-glazed windows to rear, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 8' 8'' x 5' 10'' (2.64m x 1.78m)
panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment and further electronic shower over with glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin with cabinet beneath, shaver point and mirror over, part tiled walls, double glazed window to front and high level cupboard housing Worcester gas central heating boiler.
level lawned south westerly facing front garden with low level boundary wall to front and various shrubs and trees.
(approx 25ft x 18ft)( (7.62m x 5.49m) level lawned rear garden with good sized paved seating area closest to the property, and pathway leading through the lawned sections to the garage.
(vehicular rear access lane accessed from Kings Avenue) (internal measurement 17’6” x 8’8”) (5.33m x 2.64m) useful single garage with gated rear access lane providing additional security.
There are solar panels on the roof of the house which generate around £900 revenue per year.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.