Buckingham Place, Bristol
Set within a fine grade II* listed early Victorian terrace in Clifton, a well proportioned (616 sq. ft.), 2 bedroom, top floor flat, with private allocated parking for 1 car. Enviable location, enjoying the convenience of its proximity to Clifton Village. Also within easy reac of Whiteladies Road, Clifton Triangle and all central areas. Accommodation: entrance vestibule, hallway, open plan living room/kitchen/dining space, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc. Private allocated off street parking for one car. A wonderful apartment with a pleasing layout in a beautifully kept period building.
- A well proportioned (616 sq. ft.) top floor flat
- Set within a grade II* listed early Victorian terrace
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living room/kitchen/dining space
- Private allocated off street parking for one car
- A wonderful apartment with a pleasing layout
from the access road at the front of the building, a stone pathway leads up to the communal entrance door. Wood panelled door opens into:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
stairs rise to the second floor where the private entrance to the flat can be found straight ahead of you.
with tiled flooring, spacious understairs storage cupboard, skirting boards, ceiling light point, ceiling cornice and stairs rising to the third floor and main accommodation.
HALLWAY: ((10' 2'' x 8' 4'') (3.10m x 2.54m))
with doors leading off to semi open plan living room/kitchen/dining space, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc. Velux double glazed roof light. Cupboard housing gas boiler and allowing room for storage of vacuum etc.
LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN/DINING SPACE:
measured and described separately as follows:-
Living/Dining Room: ((16' 3'' x 10' 8'') (4.95m x 3.25m))
wooden sash window overlooking front elevation, moulded cornice, skirting boards, fireplace with wooden surround and slate hearth, radiator. Opening to:-
Kitchen: ((9' 2'' x 8' 6'') (2.79m x 2.59m))
wooden sash window overlooking front elevation, a modern kitchen comprising an array of wall and base units, inset downlights, integral appliances including dishwasher, electric oven with ceramic hob over, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood, washing machine, stainless steel sink with swan neck stainless steel mixer taps over and tiled splashback, laminate flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: ((10' 8'' x 9' 2'') (3.25m x 2.79m))
with glazed casement window overlooking the rear elevation, inset downlights, skirting boards, built in cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: ((9' 2'' x 8' 5'') (2.79m x 2.56m))
with casement window overlooking rear elevation, uplighter, skirting boards, double fitted cupboards.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((6' 11'' x 4' 6'') (2.11m x 1.37m))
comprising tiled bath with heritage style drench head shower over with glass shower screen, low level button flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with cabinet and light over, mixer taps, tiled surround, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and separate vanity cupboard above wc, extractor fan.
the property benefits from one allocated car parking space, which is the middle of the three spaces immediately in front of the buildings’ communal entrance door.
in the vault off the basement floor there is additional space shared between all the apartments for storage of bikes etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 12 April 2002. It is further understood that there is an annual ground rent payable of £25 p.a This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £75. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.