Brighton Mews, Clifton
A rare opportunity in the very heart of Clifton near to Whiteladies Road - a smart and contemporary 3 bedroom newly built freehold residence built in a mews Coach House style and enjoying a prime location that feels discreet, having a superb sitting/dining room (18ft x 16ft) with virtually full width sliding doors opening to a private rear garden. The property is not eligible for residents parking, the seller therefore rents a parking space on nearby Aberdeen Road (circa 200 metres away) for £125 per month. Imaginatively conceived having a stone and brick main façade with powder coated aluminium windows. There is also an open front porch and useful bike storage area. To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible. Aedis New Build 10 year warranty. Mist suppression system and magnetic door closures between hall and sitting room linked to smoke alarm. A stylish kitchen having an array of sleek gloss handle-less base and eye level units, Caesarstone worktop surfaces and integrated appliances including combi microwave/oven, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, tall fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier and dishwasher. A wide wall opening gives an elevated view of the sitting/dining room making it ideal for socialising. The sitting/dining room is perfect for entertaining being 18ft x 16ft and links seamlessly to the private garden via virtually full width powder coated aluminium sliding doors. On the first floor, all rooms have open vaulted ceilings and offer two double bedrooms, single bedroom and smart family bathroom. Externally, there is a useful bike storage area accessed via double doors, well kept rear garden designed for ease of maintenance with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. Set amongst classic grade II listed Georgian style terraces, located a stone’s throw away from Whiteladies Road, offering a wide range of bars, cafes, restaurants, bus and rail transport links, whilst handy for The Triangle, Clifton Village and the vast open space of the Downs. The newly constructed Marks & Spencer acts as the nearest convenience store and is literally at the end of Brighton Mews. The Everyman Cinema is also nearby and is a recent restoration of a beautiful Art Deco style cinema. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, separate wc, kitchen, sitting/dining room. First Floor: landing, 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom (3 in total), family bathroom/wc. Outside: open-fronted porch, bike store, private rear garden.
- A rare opportunity in the very heart of Clifton
- A smart & contemporary newly built freehold residence
- Built in a mews Coach House style
- 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single)
- 18ft x 16ft sitting/dining room
- Private rear garden
an open-fronted porch with meter boxes, ceiling light point and wall light point. Wooden door opening to:-
a welcoming entrance, having staircase ascending to the first floor, wood effect flooring, ceiling light point, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control, double doors opening through to the sitting/dining room. Doors to:-
low level dual flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below, wood effect flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
KITCHEN: (10' 3'' x 10' 1'') (3.12m x 3.07m)
Comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss handle-less base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edged Caesarstone worktops with undermount sink and swan neck mixer tap. Integral appliances including electric oven, combi microwave/oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, tall fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Wood effect flooring, radiator, inset ceiling downlights, LED strip lighting. Wide wall opening overlooking the sitting/dining room.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (18' 5'' x 16' 5'') (5.61m x 5.00m)
Virtually full width sliding doors overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden, wood effect flooring, two radiators, useful understair storage cupboard, two ceiling light points, inset ceiling downlights.
high sloping ceiling with large electric Velux window with blind allowing for plenty of light, wall mounted digital thermostat heating control, two ceiling light points. Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (16' 0'' x 11' 4'') (4.87m x 3.45m)
High sloping ceiling, window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 10'' x 10' 6'') (3.60m x 3.20m)
High sloping ceiling with large electric Velux window with blind, radiator, ceiling light point, inset ceiling downlights.
BEDROOM 3: (7' 6'' x 6' 11'') (2.28m x 2.11m)
Window to the front elevation with radiator below, high sloping ceiling, ceiling light point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 11'' x 6' 1'') (2.41m x 1.85m)
Low level dual flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below, panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in shower unit and handheld shower attachment plus glass screen, heated towel rail/radiator, partially tiled walls, high sloping ceiling with large electric Velux window with blind, wall mounted mirror with integral lighting, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
double opening doors, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler.
an attractive private outside space designed for ease of maintenance, having paved patio with ample space for garden furniture and well stocked borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale, together with carpets.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. We are advised that the vendor is presently in dispute with a neighbour in relation to a section of the garden. Please call and speak to either Charles Zorab or Peter Sharland for more information.
4. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
5. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have been tested and (we understand) warranties can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
6. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
7. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
8. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
9. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
10. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.