Brighton Mews | Clifton
Newly constructed in 2019 - a smart modern and stylish 1 double bedroom apartment with open plan living space opening onto a large balcony.
Set in a highly convenient and vibrant location on Whiteladies Road close to so much with cafes on the doorstep and within walking distance of Clifton Village, the Triangle and a bit further to the Harbourside.
Very handy for the BBC and both academic and commercial districts of Bristol within easy reach.
Accommodation: entrance hall, storage cupboard, open plan kitchen/reception room with balcony, double bedroom, bathroom/wc.
Located within the Clifton East (CE) Residents Parking Zone.
Offered with no onward chain.
Current rent is £13,800 and managed by Bristol Residential Letting Company.
- Lift access
- First Floor
- Convenient location
- 1 double bedroom
- Open plan living
- Large balcony
- No onward chain
- Clifton East (CE) Residents Parking Zone.
- 999 year lease
- Rented for £13,800 p.a.
directly opposite Aberdeen Road to the side of the new build property and a short walk down the side lane is the communal entrance for the apartment. Stairs and lift rise to the first floor, where you will find the private entrance door to this property on the left hand side.
doors lead off to all rooms, video entry phone system, heating controls, engineered wooden flooring, radiator, recessed spotlights. Door to Storage Cupboard.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/RECEPTION ROOM: (15' 8'' x 11' 6'' widening to 15'5 into kitchen area) (4.77m x 3.50m/4.71m)
continuation of engineered wooden flooring, radiator, double glazed aluminium powder coated doors opening out onto:-
Balcony: (approx. 14' 4'' x 6' 9'') (4.37m x 2.06m)
with a composite deck and metal balustrade.
fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated units include oven, 4 ring electric hob with filter above, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Gas combination boiler, radiator.
BEDROOM: (14' 7'' x 11' 10'') (4.44m x 3.60m)
large double glazed aluminium powder coated window to the front elevation, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
BATHROOM/WC: (5' 10'' x 5' 9'') (1.78m x 1.75m)
white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, bath with shower screen and overhead shower, tiled walls and tiled flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
accessed via the communal hallway for use of all the flats in the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 December 2017. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that the property is managed by BNS Property Management.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,300 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.