Bramble Drive, Sneyd Park
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £1,250,000 - £1,375,000
A much loved 4 double bedroom detached house, circa 2,500 sq. ft., with double garaging and ample driveway parking. Has a tranquil, secluded and elevated position with lovely big 200ft ‘plus’ rear garden gently sloping away from the property. On the edge of the Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve, ideal for families or downsizers.
The attributes of this house with its easy convenience, location, position and views make it a special home. Light streams in through big windows from which there are green views and a ground floor extension provides a very generous triple aspect reception room linking perfectly to a broad raised patio with reinforced frameless glass balustrade. If more space is required or for those who wish to put their own stamp on a property, there is obvious scope and potential (subject to any necessary consents) for future extension or loft conversion.
Highly prized location: in a safe neighbourly cul-de-sac in prestigious leafy Sneyd Park offering peace and privacy with proximity to shops, work and city facilities. There is good local shopping in Stoke Hill, Shirehampton Road and a little further afield in Stoke Lane, North View, Henleaze Road and Westbury on Trym village. The wonderful Old Sneed Park Nature Reserve is virtually on the doorstep and the Downs are within easy reach. There is convenient access to Whiteladies Road/Clifton Village, the city centre/harbourside leisure, business and commercial districts, The Mall shopping centre and M5 junctions 17 & 18 for commuting. A local train station service runs from nearby Sea Mills station.
Ground Floor: entrance porch, reception hall, cloakroom/wc, L shaped sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, triple aspect garden room, snug, study.
First Floor: part galleried landing, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms (4 in total), family bathroom.
Outside: driveway parking with space for several cars, double garaging, bike store, gently sloping rear garden of 200ft 'plus' with greenhouse, 2 garden shed and workshop.
- Modern detached house with views
- Circa 2,650 sq.ft
- 4 double bedrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- 200ft rear garden with outbuildings
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Double garaging and bike store
- To be sold for the first time in more than 30 years
- Cul-de-sac location in leafy Sneyd Park
via front garden/driveway parking area. Part multi-paned wooden door opening to:-
full height obscure glazed panels, ceiling light point. Part multi-paned door with matching side panel, opening to:-
staircase ascending to the first floor, moulded skirtings, inlaid entrance mat, two radiators, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights, understairs storage cupboard. Doors opening to:-
L SHAPED SITTING ROOM: ((23' 5'' x 19' 11'') (7.13m x 6.07m))
a spacious triple aspect room with picture window to the front elevation, window to the side elevation and sliding doors overlooking the rear garden and opening externally to the patio. Internal window through to the garden room. Ornately carved stone mantelpiece with slate hearth and an inset woodburning stove. Wooden flooring, two radiators, two ceiling light points.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((18' 3'' x 9' 1'') (5.56m x 2.77m))
comprehensively fitted with an array of shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets and shelving. Roll edged granite worktop surfaces, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, wood effect flooring, two internal windows through to the garden room. Integral appliances including electric double oven, combi microwave/oven, induction hob with extractor hood and dishwasher. Door to utility room. Sliding doors opening to:-
GARDEN ROOM: ((25' 7'' x 12' 2'') (7.79m x 3.71m))
a magnificent triple aspect room enjoying uninterrupted views of the garden via the patio and reinforced frameless glass balustrade. Sloping ceiling with three Velux windows, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, complimentary granite window ledge, inset ceiling downlights. Double doors opening externally to the patio with additional door to side.
UTILITY ROOM: ((9' 4'' x 8' 11'') (2.84m x 2.72m))
base and eye level cabinets, roll edged granite worktops with matching upstands, stainless steel sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over, space for American style fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, picture window to the rear elevation. Airing Cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps, radiator, coat hooks, ceiling light point, raised height obscure glazed window to the front elevation.
SNUG: ((11' 10'' x 9' 3'') (3.60m x 2.82m))
picture window to the front elevation with radiator below, ceiling light point. Archway through to:-
STUDY: ((11' 7'' x 8' 11'') (3.53m x 2.72m))
window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, internal window through to the double garage.
PART GALLERIED LANDING:
enjoying plenty of natural light via three picture windows to the front elevation, two radiators, inset ceiling downlights. Loft access. Doors to:-
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM SUITE:
Bedroom 1: ((17' 10'' x 12' 9'') (5.43m x 3.88m))
a pair of picture windows overlooking the rear garden with far reaching views across to Wales in the distance. Built-in wardrobes, radiator, inset ceiling downlights. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room:
walk-in style shower with glass screen, wall mounted shower unit and handheld shower attachment. His and hers wash hand basins with cupboards below. Low level dual flush wc. Two heated towel rails, tiled walls, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted mirror with cupboards to either side and integral lighting, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: ((12' 5'' x 9' 10'') (3.78m x 2.99m))
picture window to the rear elevation with far reaching views across the garden, built-in wardrobe, radiator, wash hand basin with cupboards and drawers below, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: ((12' 6'' x 11' 0'') (3.81m x 3.35m))
picture window to the front elevation with radiator below, built-in wardrobes with cupboards above, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: ((15' 7'' x 8' 11'') (4.75m x 2.72m))
window to the front elevation with radiator below, built-in wardrobes, ceiling light point.
tile fronted bath with hot and cold water taps and shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps. Low level flush wc. Tiled effect flooring, radiator with heated towel rail, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, wall light with shaver point, ceiling light point.
OFF STREET PARKING:
tarmacadam driveway with space for several vehicles. Useful bike store. Access to:-
DOUBLE GARAGE: ((22' 7'' x 16' 5'') (6.88m x 5.00m))
two remote operated up and over doors, pedestrian gates to both the front and rear elevations, light and power connected.
a prolifically stocked front garden that enjoys a good amount of privacy from this quiet road via high hedged border.
immediately to the rear of the property there is a broad patio which offers generous space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. and courtesy of its elevated position plus reinforced frameless glass balustrade gives exceptional views over the garden and surrounds. Steps and pathway then lead to the remainder of the garden which gently slopes away from the property and is predominantly laid to lawn. Shaped borders provide colour with there being a variety of flowering plants and mature shrubs twinned with specimen trees. At the very bottom of the garden there is a former swimming pool (now drained) and providing a sheltered area with a number of buddleia trees to attract butterflies. At the very bottom of the garden there is a hardstanding area with large workshop. In addition, a useful shed, workshop and greenhouse with established grapevine.
ESTATE AGENTS ACT NOTICE:
in accordance with the Estate Agents Act we are required to inform you that this property is owned by a relative of a member of our staff at Richard Harding Estate Agents.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.