Blenheim Road | Redland
Set within a grand semi-detached Edwardian period building along a tree-lined road convenient for the Downs; a very spacious 3 bedroom, 2 reception room hall floor garden apartment with direct access onto a southerly facing 35ft x 33ft level rear garden and useful cellar storage.
Bright and well-proportioned accommodation with high ceilings and an abundance of period features.
Fantastic location: ideally situated within 200 yards of Durdham Downs; close to Westbury Park Primary School (200 metres) and Redland Green Secondary School (700 metres); local shops on Coldharbour Road, North View and Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road are all within walking distance.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, drawing room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, cloakroom/wc, family bathroom. Useful cellar rooms.
Outside: communal front garden, sunny south facing rear garden (35ft x 33ft).
- Hall floor garden apartment
- Direct access to garden from kitchen and dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- Grand living room
- South facing 35ft level rear garden
- Useful cellar storage
- 200m to The Downs
- 200m to Westbury Primary School
- 700m to Redland Green School
via communal hallway. Double doors to the left hand side open into a grand hallway with the entrance to the hall floor flat straight ahead of you. Secure access through to the rear garden.
split level hallway with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study, bathroom/wc, cloakroom/wc, dining room/reception 2 and further doors accessing cloakroom/wc and staircase down to cellar storage rooms. Door entry intercom, radiator.
DRAWING ROOM: 19' 8'' x 15' 0'' (5.99m x 4.57m)
3 large southerly facing sash windows to rear overlooking private rear garden, feature period style fireplace with working open fireplace, wood surround and tiled hearth, ceiling coving and rose, two decorative shelving recesses, two radiators, open archway with three steps down to dining room.
DINING ROOM: 16' 6'' x 11' 9'' max into chimney recess (5.03m x 3.58m)
ceiling coving and rose, attractive cast iron period style serviceable open fireplace with inset tiles, double radiator, door leading through to kitchen and glazed French doors with window over leading out onto rear garden. Archway linking the drawing room.
KITCHEN: 12' 10'' x 7' 6'' (3.91m x 2.28m)
fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops, splashbacks and tiles, 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, appliance space for fridge/freezer, double radiator, wood effect flooring, part glazed door leading out to rear garden. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 0'' x 12' 3'' max into bay (4.57m x 3.73m)
ceiling coving and rose, wide bay to front comprising 4 period style sash windows with secondary glazing, two radiators.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 4'' max x 11' 0'' (3.45m x 3.35m)
ceiling coving and rose, 2 large period style sash windows to front with secondary glazing, double radiator, built in double wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3/STUDY: 11' 1'' x 7' 2'' (3.38m x 2.18m)
ceiling coving, double radiator, small window to side.
BATHROOM/WC: 7' 7'' x 5' 1'' (2.31m x 1.55m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 5' 8'' x 3' 2'' (1.73m x 0.96m)
low level wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback, single radiator, extractor fan.
housing lagged hot water tank and built in slatted shelving.
CELLAR STORAGE ROOMS:
useful cellar storage space with a ceiling height of approx. 6ft/1.83m. Wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler.
REAR GARDEN: approx 35' 0'' x 33' 0'' (10.66m x 10.05m)
lovely level southerly facing garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area closest to the property, brick and stone boundary walls, corner raised flower beds and useful side access to the communal entrance hallway (for bikes etc.).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1989. We understand there is a ground rent payable of £25 per annum. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.