Blenheim Road, Redland
A well presented two double bedroom split level top floor apartment with lovely open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room. Modern fixtures and fittings throughout with lots of built-in storage and well-balanced rooms.
An attractive tree-lined Edwardian street within walking distance of Whiteladies Road, Coldharbour Road, Henleaze and the Downs.
Modernised by the current owner, having created a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining/living space and modern shower room suite.
Accommodation: hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc.
Parking: parking at the front of the building is on a first come, first served basis. There are circa 7/8 spaces, shared between the 12 flats in total. Parking on the street of Blenheim Road is unrestricted and not subject to charge.
- A period top floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Split level living
- Spacious open plan kitchen/sitting room
- Refitted shower room suite
- Extensively modernised
- Hundred metres of the green open spaces of Durdham Downs
- Popular Tree lined road
- Close to local shops, bars and restaurants
- Parking at the front of the building on a first come first served basis
from the pavement of Blenheim Road, proceed up the pathway located to the right hand side of the building, where the communal entrance door can be found on the left hand side.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via part wood and obscured glazed door into a welcoming entrance hallway with period tiled flooring, wide staircase leads to top floor landing, where the private entrance door to the flat can be found on the left hand side and is numbered 5.
via wooden front door, large built-in floor to ceiling storage cupboard with power socket for vacuum charging, door entry intercom system, thermostat, moulded skirting boards, doors lead to open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and shower room/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: 18' 10'' x 17' 4'' (5.74m x 5.28m)
measured as one, but described separately as below:
a modern shaker style kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with solid oak worktop over, dual stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over with built-in water purifier. Integrated appliances include 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over, NEF waist-height oven, fridge/freezer and space for washing machine, inset ceiling downlighters, Velux skylight. The kitchen has been cleverly designed to make maximum use of space with pull-out drawers within pan unit and carousel to corner unit. Tiled surrounds, tiled-effect flooring.
with ample space for both sofas and dining tables and chairs, electric feature fireplace with marble hearth, ceiling light point, two sash windows overlooking rear elevation, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler concealed in a bespoke unit, and radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 3'' x 12' 7'' (5.56m x 3.83m)
a generous sized double bedroom with steps leading down from entrance hallway. Sash window over looking rear elevation, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with sliding doors with an array of hanging rail and shelving, cast iron feature fireplace, additional built-in storage cupboard with shelving, radiator, power and usb charging points to either side bed space, storage beneath the stairwell, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 5'' x 12' 1'' (3.78m x 3.68m)
a double bedroom with steps leading up from entrance hallway, inset ceiling downlighters, two Velux skylights allowing plenty of natural light, storage to the eaves, radiator, skirting boards.
a refitted suite comprising low level wc, wash handbasin set on vanity unit, double shower enclosure with cistern fed waterfall shower head and separate detachable shower attachment, Velux skylight, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, part tiled walls, space for tumble dryer with useful storage shelf above, wall light point, wall mounted towel radiator, shaver socket, tiled flooring.
we are informed that parking at the front of the building is on a first come, first served basis. There are circa 7/8 spaces, not demised to any specific flat, which are shared between the 12 flats in total (6 in each building). Parking on the street of Blenheim Road is unrestricted and not subject to charge.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1975. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £65. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.