Benville Avenue, Coombe Dingle
Located in a sought after cul-de-sac in Coombe Dingle - a 4 bedroom, 2 reception room 1960s detached family home with good sized front and rear gardens, integral garage and driveway parking.
Benville Avenue is conveniently located with easy access to nearby shops on Westbury Lane, the village of Westbury on Trym is a short drive away. Straightforward access in and out of Bristol via A4 Portway to the city centre/harbourside in one direction and the M5 in the other.
Ground Floor: entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, lobby area with pantry and cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, cloakroom/wc and separate bathroom.
Outside: front and rear gardens, driveway parking, access via electronic door to integral single garage.
An immaculate and well loved family home which could benefit with cosmetic updating in the fullness of time and scope to extend (subject to the necessary planning consents)
Situated a short distance from Blaise Castle Estate which enjoys an almost semi rural feel with acres of woodland, streams and walks - a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
No onward chain.
- 4 Bedroom
- Detached House
- Front & Rear Lawned Gardens
- Driveway Parking
- Integral Garage
- Cul De Sac Location
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Circa 1240 sq ft
- Peaceful Setting
- No Onward Chain
from the pavement of Benville Avenue proceed down the block paved driveway where the front entrance porch can be found immediately in front of you.
with sliding double glazed doors, ceiling light point, door leading to:-
ceiling light point, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, skirting boards, doors leading to sitting/dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
measured and described separately as follows:-
Sitting Room: ((15' 1'' x 12' 0'') (4.59m x 3.65m))
double glazed windows overlooking front elevation, ceiling light points, gas fireplace with wide marble hearth, radiator, tv point, skirting boards, large square opening to:-
Dining Room: ((13' 0'' x 8' 11'') (3.96m x 2.72m))
double glazed window overlooking rear garden, double glazed door leading out onto hardstanding patio, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards. Door leading to:-
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((14' 5'' x 8' 11'') (4.39m x 2.72m))
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with wood effect laminate worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, electric hob, waist height Neff double oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, large double glazed window overlooking rear garden, tiled walls, ceiling light point, door leading to:-
giving access to the side of the property, also with access to cloakroom/wc and pantry cupboard. Ceiling light and tiled flooring.
a white suite comprising low level wc, corner wash hand basin, ceiling light point, wall mounted boiler, obscured window to side elevation.
with double glazed window overlooking front elevation, ceiling light point, loft access hatch, skirting boards. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, wc and bathroom. Airing Cupboard housing water tank with wooden slatted shelving above.
BEDROOM 1: ((15' 2'' x 10' 6'') (4.62m x 3.20m))
a double bedroom with double glazed windows overlooking front elevation, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: ((13' 0'' x 10' 6'') (3.96m x 3.20m))
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and spectacular views beyond, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: ((12' 0'' x 8' 7'') (3.65m x 2.61m))
a double bedroom with double glazed window to front and side elevations, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: ((8' 6'' x 8' 2'') (2.59m x 2.49m))
a good sized single bedroom with double glazed window overlooking rear garden, again with spectacular views beyond, ceiling light point, radiator, skirting boards.
low level wc, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, vinyl flooring, skirting boards.
pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric Mira shower over, fully tiled walls, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, chrome towel radiator.
lawned front garden with block paved driveway to the left hand side, wooden side access gate, door to integral garage.
a generous sized rear garden made up of three tiers, hardstanding patio area accessed directly from the rear of the property and also the side access gate, which in turn leads to two lawned sections of grass with pathway down the middle, steps lead down onto the middle section of garden which is currently laid to a mixture of vegetable beds and fruit trees, pathway continues to the lower section of garden which is mainly laid to soil with composting bins and mature trees. The garden is fully enclosed by a mixture of wooden feather edge fencing and a variety of hedging to the borders. There is also an outside tap.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: ((16' 11'' x 8' 7'') (5.15m x 2.61m))
with electronic front door, obscured window to side elevation, pedestrian door giving access to side pathway, power and light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. There is a perpetual yearly rent charge of £15 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.