Belvoir Road | St Andrews
A 2 double bedroom first floor flat occupying the top floor of a three-storey building with superb panoramic views over the city.
A beautifully balanced flat, pivoting around a large central landing with the huge benefit of being joined from the hall floor level and having its own staircase.
Superb west facing views towards Redland, Cotham and Kingsdown with windows on three elevations.
Fully uPVC double glazed and gas fired central heating.
High ceilings (2.75m) and period features throughout.
No noise transfer from above as it is the highest floor within the building.
No onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
- Occupying the top (first) floor of a three storey building
- Superb panoramic views over the city
- 2 double bedrooms
- Sitting room (13'2 x 12'7)
- Kitchen (11'10 x 10'1)
- Fully upvc double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- High ceilings (2.75m) and period features throughout
- No noise transfer from above as it is the highest floor in the building
- No onward chain making a prompt & convenient move possible
from street level, steps leads up to side entrance with wood panelled communal entrance, opening to:-
a small square communal entrance with terracotta style tiled flooring, natural light radiating from overlight above the door, meter cupboard. Twin doors serving the two upper floor flights. The right hand door leads to:-
STAIRWELL AND LANDING:
staircase joining from hall floor level with head height consumer unit. Staircase rises to first floor with a pleasant landing area filled with natural light from Skylight, radiator, doors lead off to all principal rooms. Further door leads to:
walk-in store cupboard with slatted shelving up to ceiling height providing generous storage, small loft access point.
KITCHEN: (11' 10'' x 10' 1'') (3.60m x 3.07m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with radiator below and further wall mounted radiator. Eye and floor level kitchen units with splashback tiling, roll edged work surfaces and integrated appliances including electric oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood over, slimline dishwasher. There is space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Separate cupboard housing Worcester Greenstar 25si condensing boiler and wood effect vinyl flooring.
SITTING ROOM: (13' 2'' x 12' 7'') (4.01m x 3.83m)
twin uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation with panoramic views towards Redland and Cotham with radiator below and further radiator on opposing wall. Picture rails and ceiling mouldings. Dis-used doorway through to adjacent room.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 5'' x 11' 10'') (3.78m x 3.60m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with radiator to side and built-in wardrobe cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 6'' x 9' 4'') (3.81m x 2.84m)
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation with far reaching views, radiator to side, picture rail and dis-used door through to sitting room.
partially obscure-double glazed window to side elevation above fully tiled bath enclosure with steel bath, swan neck mixer tap, mains fed shower. Low level wc forms part of adjacent vanity unit along with hand basin with swan neck mixer tap and cupboards below, splashback tiling above. Mirrored medicine cabinet, radiator, towel rail. Loft access hatch.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 2009. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the service charge is nil. Insurance is paid annually by the management company and shared between the 3 flats. The cost of communal works are shared on the same basis as and when required.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.