Ambra Vale West | Cliftonwood
Rarely seen to market, a unique opportunity to acquire a recently renovated freehold single storey studio dwelling (circa 330 sq. ft) in a desirable location nestled between Bristol's iconic harbourside and Clifton Village, currently being used as a popular Airbnb hotspot generating a net rental yield of 8.10% (based on current guide price).
Superb for rental investment, being used currently as a popular Airbnb hotspot generating £25,200 p.a. currently which in turn generates a 8.10% net rental yield based on the current guide price. Alternatively, this quirky property is a great opportunity as a first time buy or a potential 'pied a terre'.
Renovated by the current owners to a high standard.
A unique Freehold property rarely seen to market, formerly an ex-pottery studio, this quirky property has its own unique character.
Gas central heating
A quiet and tranquil setting away from the hurly burly of the fashionable Clifton Village and yet providing ease of access.
Clifton enjoys an enviable reputation with an eclectic and diverse range of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and further essential services. The architecture is varied and striking with 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just under a mile away.
- Superb investment generating a net rental yield of 8.10%
- A quirky property with its own unique character
- Studio single storey dwelling (circa 330 sq. ft)
- A unique Freehold property rarely seen to market
- Renovated by the current owners to a high standard
- Gas central heating & private entrance
- Currently a popular Airbnb hotspot
from the pavement four-panelled door with glazed window over opens into entrance area which is open to main living space and kitchen with door off to shower room/wc and separate area suitable for a bed, tall column radiator.
open plan living space, measured and described separately as follows:-
Sitting Room: (9' 2'' x 7' 9'') (2.79m x 2.36m)
high level glazed picture window, space for small dining table and chairs, tall column radiator, ceiling downlights, fitted carpet.
Kitchen: (11' 9'' x 5' 0'') (3.58m x 1.52m)
high level glazed picture window and casement windows overlooking the front elevation with deep window sill, range of kitchen base units with cabinets and drawers, roll edged worksurfaces, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in cooker with 4 ring hob over. Door to storage cupboard, ceiling downlights, lino flooring.
BEDROOM AREA: (8' 5'' x 6' 4'') (2.56m x 1.93m)
steps up to bedroom area, large raised picture window with deep window sill overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point.
modern shower room comprising large shower enclosure with glazed sliding screen, wall mounted stainless steel shower attachment and tiled surround. Vanity cabinet with mounted wash hand basin, stainless steel mixer tap and tiled splashback, low level button flush wc, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: A
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.