Alma Vale Road, Clifton
An attractive and recently renovated 3 double bedroom Victorian 'Gothic' style semi-detached house with stunning open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room (with snug area), separate utility room and wc. Outside there is a private courtyard and stunning enclosed communal gardens together with an allocated secure parking space.
Situated between Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village with its wide range of individual shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Fully renovated throughout, the property has a modern boiler, electrical wiring and fire alarm system. Also the space has been cleverly reconfigured with ample built-in storage solutions.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, utility room, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room (with additional snug area)
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Allocated off street parking space. (The property is also located in the Clifton East (CE) residents parking zone.)
Beautiful landscaped communal gardens which are fully enclosed.
An exceptional period property full of character and period features offered to the market with no onward chain.
- An attractive Victorian 'Gothic' style semi-detached house
- 3 double bedrooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room (with snug area)
- Fully renovated throughout
- Ample built-in storage solutions
- Low maintenance private courtyard
- Beautiful landscaped communal gardens
- Allocated off street parking space
- No onward chain
from the pavement of Alma Vale Road proceed through the wrought iron gate, proceed up the pathway where the private entrance door to the property can be found on the left hand side. The door leads into a private courtyard which is fully enclosed and the entrance to the property is via the double glazed door on the left hand side.
via double glazed front door, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, inset ceiling downlighters, wall mounted vertical radiator, beautiful stained glass window to side elevation, built-in shoe rack and seating bench with storage beneath, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards. Opening leading through to inner hallway with stairs ascending to first floor landing. Doors leading to cloakroom/wc, utility room and open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room.
fitted with a white suite comprising of low level wc and wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, part exposed brick walls, tiled flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
UTILITY ROOM: ((10' 6'' x 6' 2'') (3.20m x 1.88m))
feature stained glass window overlooking front elevation, high level windows to side elevation, double ceramic sink with mixer tap over, floor mounted Worcester combi boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, utility worktop space, built-in shelving, inset ceiling downlighters, exposed wooden beams, radiator, stripped wooden flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM with SNUG AREA: ((22' 10'' x 21' 0'') (6.95m x 6.40m))
described separately as follows:-
a bespoke fitted kitchen with a matching range of drawer and base units with fitted shelving above, Corian worktop over incorporating single sink with drainer unit to side and mixer tap over, 4 ring Smeg gas hob with single Smeg oven beneath, space for dishwasher and upright fridge/freezer, stained glass window to front elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, exposed wooden beams, space for large dining room table and chairs, wall mounted vertical radiator, double doors leading out onto one of the communal gardens, exposed wooden flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, low level partition leading to:-
with built-in storage, stained glass window to front elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, exposed wooden beams, vertical wall mounted radiator, tv and telephone points, exposed wooden flooring, tall moulded skirtings.
with two feature windows overlooking private rear courtyard, gas fired log burning stove, feature curved arch, wall mounted vertical radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, exposed wooden flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
stairs leading up to vaulted landing area with painted beams, high level storage cupboard, two wall light points, tall moulded skirting boards. Doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((13' 7'' x 8' 9'') (4.14m x 2.66m))
a double bedroom with vaulted ceiling with ceiling light point, the most amazing period leaded stained glass windows, separate Velux window, built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and storage drawers beneath, wall mounted vertical radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: ((18' 3'' x 9' 7'') (5.56m x 2.92m))
a double bedroom with vaulted ceiling, ceiling light point, another gorgeous stained glass window to side elevation with two further windows beneath, Velux ceiling light, wall mounted vertical towel radiator, built-in storage, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: ((9' 4'' x 9' 3'') (2.84m x 2.82m))
a double bedroom with vaulted ceiling, leaded window overlooking rear elevation, Velux ceiling skylight, wall mounted vertical towel radiator, built-in storage cupboard, separate low level storage cupboard, two wall light points, ceiling light point, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set on vanity worktop with storage drawer beneath, roll top bath with clawed feet and handheld shower attachment, walk-in waterfall shower with glass screen, tiled walls with storage recesses, Velux ceiling skylight, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, cast iron radiator with towel rail, tiled flooring.
low maintenance courtyard area with slatted wooden fencing with built-in secure storage, wooden decking, external lighting and power, outside tap. The courtyard is fully enclosed by a mixture of stone and fence boundaries with secure lockable door leading onto side pathway.
accessed off of the kitchen/dining room, double doors lead out onto a grassed area. Low level stone wall with wrought iron gate, paved pathway and mature shrubs and plants to the borders.
accessed from the side of the property via a lockable wrought iron gate. Large communal garden shared by the development, which is mainly laid to lawn with an array of mature trees, shrubs and plants to the borders. A gravelled path gives access to the rear of the gardens (which has a lockable gate) which gives access out onto the secure private parking.
OFF STREET PARKING:
accessed via the pedestrian gate through the communal gardens or off of All Saints Road. The parking space for the property is labelled 'C' and is the space immediately located on the left hand side.
COMMUNAL BIN & RECYCLING AREA:
located just beyond the front entrance door to the Cloisters.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 998 year lease which commenced on 18 June 1982. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £510. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.