Alma Road, Clifton
A well-proportioned 1 double bedroom top floor apartment of circa 550 sq. ft., located in a fantastic position close to Whiteladies Road with the benefit of front communal gardens and allocated rear parking space.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom/wc.
Outside: front communal garden, allocated off street parking space.
Gas fired central heating.
Located in the Clifton East (CE) Residents Parking Permit Zone.
Soon to benefit from three new wooden sliding sash windows with double glazed units which will be installed during the sale (installation currently set for July 2021).
Notable for its full size ceilings, pleasant views, attractive and well used communal garden and allocated off road parking.
- Full size ceilings
- Windows on 3 sides
- Superb quiet Clifton location
- Off street parking space
- Attractive communal garden
- Pleasant views and communal areas
- Soon to benefit from new windows
the property is approached over a shared front garden path which intersects a very pleasant front communal garden, up to shared box porch servicing three of the flats with intercom system and partially glazed door into:-
servicing the three flats in this section of the building, a smaller glazed porch opens into communal hallway which is well presented and has a turning staircase straight ahead rising to the top floor, where a private entrance leads into:-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((7' 3'' x 6' 0'' plus 4'0 x 2'10) (2.21m x 1.83m plus 1.23m x 0.88m))
naturally lit by wood framed window to side elevation with pleasant rooftop Clifton views, radiator, ceiling mouldings and central ceiling rose, wall mounted electric consumer unit, intercom entry phone.
SITTING ROOM: ((14' 6'' x 13' 4'') (4.42m x 4.06m))
a dual aspect sitting room with wood framed window to front elevation with pleasant street scene views, picture window to side elevation with working wooden shutters, cast iron insert fireplace (not in use) with tiled and stone surround, tiled hearth and mantel, ceiling mouldings and central ceiling rose, radiator, partially open plan with adjacent kitchen.
KITCHEN: ((10' 9'' x 4' 8'') (3.27m x 1.42m))
partially open with adjacent sitting room; L shaped roll edged worksurfaces with eye and floor level kitchen units, inset stainless steel 1 1/3rd sink with mixer tap and drainer, ceiling mouldings, integrated appliances include 4 ring gas hob with electric oven below and undercounter fridge/freezer, space for washing machine.
BEDROOM: ((14' 1'' x 8' 0'') (4.29m x 2.44m))
wood framed window to rear elevation, moulded ceilings and central ceiling rose, cast iron fireplace (not in use) with decorative surround, radiator, large walk-in storage cupboard (7'0 x 2'5) (2.13m x 0.74m).
BATHROOM/WC: ((14' 1'' x 7' 11'') (4.29m x 2.41m))
wood framed window to rear elevation with shallow window sill, tiling extending from there around a bath enclosure with P shaped acrylic bath with mixer tap and mixer shower over, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc, mains fed heated towel rail, tiled flooring. Airing Cupboard housing 'Worcester 24si II' gas fired combination boiler.
FRONT COMMUNAL GARDEN:
a beautifully maintained front facing communal garden which is accessible to all of the residents in the building. Laid predominantly to lawn and has two distinct sections with a larger lawned area to the right hand side of the path on entry, which is well screened by mature hedgerows and bedded borders. To the left hand side of the path is a decked seating area, raised bed and lockable garden shed. A passageway to the side of the building leads to:-
with pedestrian access from the building and vehicular access from Hanbury Road; a stone chipped shared parking provides four spaces for the four flats within the building, as well as a hardstanding area for bin storage. The parking space for this apartment is on the far left, closest to the wall when approached from Hanbury Road.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1989. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.