All Saints Road, Clifton
An exceptionally well located 3 bedroom detached modern mews house enjoying the rare advantage of gated off road parking and a sunny front garden.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible.
Ground Floor: the entrance flows into a good sized sitting room, separate kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining study, utility room and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, 3 double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
Situated on a well regarded road in Clifton, within a gentle stroll of Alma Vale Road, with its convenience store, café and Alma Tavern gastro pub and theatre. Clifton Down shopping centre and Whiteladies Road are also nearby, as are Clifton Village and the Triangle/Park Street.
A superb alternative to a large garden apartment.
- An exceptionally well located detached modern mews house
- 3 bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Good sized sitting room (17'9 x 17'5)
- Separate kitchen/dining room with adjoining study
- Gated off road parking
- Sunny front garden
- Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible
via electric gates accessing the driveway and front garden. The driveway provides parking for at least one vehicle and leads up beside the front garden to the main entrance to the property.
SITTING ROOM: (17' 9'' x 17' 5'') (5.41m x 5.30m)
ceiling coving, double glazed windows to front, feature fireplace, tv point, radiator, door entry intercom, staircase rising to first floor landing. Doorway through to:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (13' 9'' x 12' 1'') (4.19m x 3.68m)
fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built-in stainless steel double oven with 4 ring gas hob and chimney hood over, integrated dishwasher, further appliance space for fridge/freezer, space for dining table and chairs. Door leads off to utility room and cloakroom/wc. Wide wall opening accesses a recessed study/dining area.
STUDY/DINING AREA: (9' 5'' x 6' 6'') (2.87m x 1.98m)
currently arranged as a study but could be a dining room with double glazed doors to front and loft hatch.
UTILITY ROOM: (9' 1'' x 5' 5'') (2.77m x 1.65m)
built-in range of base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, radiator. Door accessing:-
low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin and wall mounted gas boiler.
a central landing with doors off to all three bedrooms and the bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 9'' x 12' 0'') (4.19m x 3.65m)
a double bedroom with Velux skylight window, radiator. Door accessing:-
En-Suite Shower Room:
white suite with shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin, shaver point and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (12' 10'' x 10' 6'') (3.91m x 3.20m)
double glazed windows, radiator, loft hatch.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (12' 9'' x 6' 9'') (3.88m x 2.06m)
Velux skylight window, radiator.
white suite with panelled bath with shower over and curved glass screen, low level wc and wash hand basin, skylight window and heated towel rail.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN: (approx. 30' 0'' x 25' 0'' including driveway) (9.14m x 7.61m)
a south-easterly facing lawned front garden with palm tree and border containing further shrubs, recessed recycling area and remote controlled sliding electric door provides privacy and allows the frontage to be used as gardens.
N.B. there is an electrical sub station in a neighbouring front garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.