Alexandra Park | Redland
A 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room Victorian period semi-detached home offering lateral accommodation over 2 floors with a generous open plan kitchen/dining room opening onto a raised deck overlooking the rear garden.
Useful lower ground floor cellar storage rooms with potential to convert into more accommodation.
Situated in a well-regarded and very convenient road in central Redland close to the shops and highly regarded neighbourhood eateries in Chandos Road. A short walk to Redland Train Station - linking Bristol Temple Meads - and Cotham Gardens Park.
Local schooling available at the nearby Cotham Gardens & St Johns Primary Schools and Cotham Secondary School.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, home office/dining room, kitchen/dining room, utility, wc/wet room/shower.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc.
Lower Ground Floor: two cellar rooms.
Outside: front garden, rear garden (23ft x 21ft) inclusive of wooden decked area.
- Victorian period semi-detached home
- Lateral accommodation over 2 floors
- 4 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting room with woodburning stove
- Home office/dining room
- Large family kitchen/dining room
- Kitchen opening onto a raised deck
- Front and rear gardens
- Useful lower ground floor cellar storage rooms
via gate on stone pillars & path to main entrance door with pretty stained glass leaded over light & outside electric light.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (18' 2'' x 6' 3'' overall incl. of stairwell) (5.53m x 1.90m)
stripped wooden flooring, stairs rise to first floor, ornate ceiling cornicing and ceiling rose. Doors open into the sitting room, home office and kitchen/dining room. Radiator, useful understairs area with door to lower ground floor.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 11'' into bay x 11' 2'' into chimney recess) (5.76m x 3.40m)
a stunning room full of character with high ceilings, ornate ceiling cornicing and ceiling rose, picture rail, marble fireplace with woodburning stove and slate hearth, sash window to the front elevation, radiator.
HOME OFFICE/DINING ROOM: (14' 4'' x 8' 8'' into chimney recess) (4.37m x 2.64m)
sash window to front elevation, ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, stripped wooden flooring, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (20' 5'' into chimney recess x 15' 1'') (6.22m x 4.59m)
a lovely big open family sized kitchen/dining room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, exposed wooden flooring, space for range cooker, small peninsula with wooden working surfaces, Belfast sink and brass taps, sash window to rear elevation, wooden double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear deck, range of fitted wall and base units, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher. Glazed door opening into:-
UTILITY: (5' 10'' x 5' 3'') (1.78m x 1.60m)
space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, Velux skylight, casement window, timber door to the side elevation, radiator, tiled floor. Door opening into:-
casement window to rear elevation, tiled floor and tiled walls, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, electric shower.
LANDING: (14' 4'' x 6' 5'' overall measurement) (4.37m x 1.95m)
large double glazed Velux skylight providing an abundance of natural light. Doors lead off to all four bedrooms and bathroom. Access to roof storage space.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (18' 10'' into bay x 11' 2'' into chimney recess) (5.74m x 3.40m)
three sash windows to the front elevation, ceiling cornicing, exposed wooden flooring, stone fireplace with wooden mantle and slate hearth, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (14' 3'' x 8' 10'') (4.34m x 2.69m)
sash window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobe storage, cast iron fireplace, exposed wooden flooring and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (15' 1'' x 11' 8'' into chimney recess) (4.59m x 3.55m)
sash window to rear elevation, exposed wooden flooring, radiator. Cast iron fireplace with stone surround, wooden mantle and slate hearth. Built-in wooden wardrobe and radiator. Jack and Jill door leading into:-
BEDROOM 4: (11' 11'' x 8' 8'' into chimney recess) (3.63m x 2.64m)
sash window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobe, exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 6'' x 5' 5'') (2.89m x 1.65m)
partially obscured glazed sash window to the side elevation, pretty stained glass casement window, exposed wooden flooring, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, wood panelled bath with handheld shower fitment and mixer tap, partially tiled walls.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Back Room: (approx. 14' 0'' x 10' 0'') (4.26m x 3.05m)
with ceiling height of 5'5/1.65m, door leading out onto the rear garden.
Front Room: (approx. 18' 0'' x 11' 0'') (5.48m x 3.35m)
with a lower ceiling height of approx. 4'10/1.47m, gas meter.
laid to ornamental stone, stone boundary walls and established plants including a beautiful acer.
REAR GARDEN: (31' 0'' x 21' 0'' overall inclusive of deck) (9.44m x 6.40m)
Decked Area: (approx. 15' 0'' x 9' 0'') (4.57m x 2.74m)
accessed immediately outside the open plan kitchen/dining room; wooden decking overlooking the rear garden. Steps lead down to:-
Garden: (23' 0'' x 21' 0'') (7.01m x 6.40m)
established borders and access to the lower ground floor.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.