Aberdeen Road, Redland
A very bright and pleasant Grade II Listed 2 bedroom first floor apartment which benefits from its own balcony and open plan kitchen/dining/ sitting room.
To be sold with no onward chain thus allowing a prompt move.
Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
High ceilings and beautiful period windows throughout
Benefit of a balcony and attractive outlook
Communal garden to front and rear
Very popular position set within a few hundred yards of all the amenities of Cotham Hill and also Whiteladies Road and a short distance into the Clifton Triangle and Clifton Village.
- A very bright and pleasant first floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Balcony with attractive outlook
- High ceilings & beautiful period windows
- Communal garden to front and rear
- To be sold with no onward chain
from the pavement, steps rise to the communal pathway leading past the leafy communal front garden to the wood panelled front door, opening into the communal hallway where stairs rise to the first floor where the property can be found on the left hand side.
ceiling light point, electric consumer unit, coat hooks, discreetly house combination gas boiler, skirting boards, wood flooring, leading through into:-
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: ((16' 7'' x 13' 10'') (5.05m x 4.21m))
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
a fitted kitchen comprising an array of wall, base units and drawers with roll-edged work surfaces and tiled splash back with integrated appliances including electric low level oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over, extractor hood and lighting, fridge, washing machine, breakfast bar area, ceiling light point, extractor fan, power points, wooden flooring continues through to:-
high ceilings, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator, large multipaned ornate period window with doors overlooking the front elevation and accessing a small balcony area enclosed by wrought iron railing and ornate spindles (approx. 2ft x 6ft). Door leading to hallway with 2 useful storage cupboards with high level shelving and storage beneath, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards, doors to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: ((10' 11'' x 8' 9'') (3.32m x 2.66m))
with recently installed large multipaned double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, communal garden behind, radiator, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: ((12' 4'' x 6' 1'') (3.76m x 1.85m))
single glazed sash window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards.
comprising tiled bath with wall-mounted electric shower and stainless steel mixer taps over, tiled surround, pedestal wash handbasin with stainless steel mixer taps over and tiled splashback, low level button flush wc, heated towel rail, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
to both front and rear of the property there are communal gardens which are predominantly laid to lawn with mature planting and fruit trees.
ample storage space for bins and recycling
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 30 May 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £60. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.