York Gardens | Clifton
A well-proportioned 2 double bedroom garden apartment (circa 1,150 sq. ft.) set within a substantial Victorian period building with spacious sitting room (19ft x 17ft), separate kitchen/dining room and sunny 40ft private rear garden.
Located in the heart of Clifton Village just off Royal York Crescent within a couple of hundred yards of the shops, restaurants and amenities, also nearby to Durdham Downs and Clifton Suspension Bridge with easy access to Bristol harbourside and all central areas.
Having private entrance from the garden.
Two large double bedrooms.
Accommodation: entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, 2 double bedrooms, bath/shower room.
Outside: private south-easterly facing rear garden with sitting out areas (40ft wide x 25ft deep).
Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom suite.
Situated within the Clifton Village residents parking scheme.
- A well-proportioned (circa 1,150 sq. ft) garden apartment
- Set within a substantial Victorian period building
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious sitting room (19ft x 17ft)
- Separate kitchen/dining room
- Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom suite
- Private south-easterly facing rear garden (40ft x 25ft)
- Situated within the Clifton Village residents parking scheme
from the pavement there is a dwarf stone wall with wrought iron clip gate with opening onto a pathway leading to the front entrance and to one side steps down and pathway alongside the property leading to a further pedestrian gate which opens onto the private garden. Pathway leading to the private entrance door. Upvc double glazed door, opening to:-
ENTRANCE PORCH: (9' 7'' x 5' 11'') (2.92m x 1.80m)
triple aspect with upvc double glazed windows on all three sides plus triangular window at raised height and sloping Perspex roof. Tiled flooring and wall light. Part glazed door, opening to:-
SITTING ROOM: (19' 2'' x 17' 6'') (5.84m x 5.33m)
a well-proportioned principal reception room having bay window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear garden comprising the aforementioned door and with sash appearance windows to either side. Engineered oak flooring, moulded skirtings, four wall light points, radiator. Open walkway through to the kitchen/breakfast room. Six-panelled door with moulded architraves opening to:-
BEDROOM 2: (16' 2'' x 12' 8'') (4.92m x 3.86m)
upvc double glazed door with overlight overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden, additional tall sash appearance window, a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards above, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point Door to:-
space and plumbing for washing machine plus space for tumble dryer, worktop surface, fully tiled walls, obscured glazed window to the rear elevation, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (22' 3'' x 8' 1'') (6.78m x 2.46m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss, soft closing and handle-less base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Solid stone effect worktop surface with splashback tiling, 1½ bowl sink with draining board beside and mixer tap over. Integral appliances including electric double oven, dishwasher, 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Wood effect flooring, ample space for table and chairs, three ceiling light points, raised height obscure glazed window to the side elevation, vertical style radiator. Cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired combination boiler. Doors with moulded architraves opening to:-
BEDROOM 1: (18' 8'' x 15' 8'' max measurements into bay window) (5.69m x 4.77m)
bay window to the front elevation with two raised height double glazed windows, engineered oak flooring, a range of bedroom furniture, radiator, four wall light points.
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC: (8' 0'' x 7' 2'') (2.44m x 2.18m)
free-standing bath with wall mounted mixer tap, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit, overhead shower and hand held shower attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN: (40' 0'' in width x 25' 0'' in depth) (12.18m x 7.61m)
adjoining the building and internally accessible via the entrance porch and also bedroom 2 there are separated patios with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing. The remainder of the garden is principally laid to lawn and enjoys a fine array of specimen trees and mature shrubs. Overall the garden enjoys a sunny south-easterly orientation and a good amount of privacy. Enclosed on one side by brick walling with fencing above and to the remaining 2 sides by timber fencing with trellising. Useful bike store/shed and greenhouse.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1985. It is also understood that the property owns a share of the Freehold of the building (there are three flats within the building). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.