Woolcot Street | Redland
Rarely seen to market, a well-proportioned and versatile two-bedroom Victorian end terrace home situated on a peaceful and quiet residential side street in the heart of Redland. In need of refurbishment, this wonderful home further benefits from being offered to the market with no onward chain enabling a prompt move.
Situated within a highly prized Redland location within ½ mile of Whiteladies Road and the green spaces of Redland Green and Durdham Downs - local shopping available at Chandos Road within 300 metres, the city centre is also within easy reach.
A fantastic opportunity to take on a refurbishment project and improve to one’s own requirements.
Flexible & versatile accommodation with two well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor and a potential third on the ground floor or second reception room dependent on one’s preference.
Leafy 45ft rear garden.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
Fitted with solar panels.
The sellers have undertaken a structural survey by T.M Ventham Practice which is available upon written request.
- A well-proportioned Victorian end terrace home
- Versatile accommodation on Freehold title
- Situated in the heart of Redland
- On a peaceful and quiet residential side street
- In need of entire refurbishment throughout
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Leafy 45ft rear garden
- Offered with no onward chain
the property is accessed from the pavement through a wooden panelled door into the entrance vestibule.
inset doormat, head height cupboards containing gas meter and fuse board, light point, moulded skirting boards, 2 coat hooks fixed to the wall. Secondary wooden door with glass panel over leads through into the entrance hallway.
laid with wooden floorboards, moulded skirting boards, light point, gas radiator. Doors lead off to bedroom 3/reception 2, further door leads through into the kitchen/living/dining space and carpeted staircase with wooden balustrade ascends to the first floor landing.
RECEPTION 2/BEDROOM 3: 12' 8'' x 11' 9'' (3.86m x 3.58m)
laid with wooden laminate flooring, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, plenty of natural light coming through from the front elevation via upvc double glazed windows overlooking the street, ceiling cornicing, period cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, door off to ground floor cloakroom/wc.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 12' 8'' x 11' 0'' (3.86m x 3.35m)
wooden laminate flooring, low level wc with dual flush, wall standing hand wash basin with chrome effect tap and white splashback surround, light point, fixed wooden storage shelving units to the rear. Pass the ascending staircase a wooden door with glass inserts leads through into the semi open plan kitchen/living/dining space.
currently open but described and measured separately as follows:
Living Room: 15' 2'' x 11' 11'' (4.62m x 3.63m)
wooden laminate flooring, moulded skirting boards, inset ceiling downlights, integrated shelving, 2 gas column radiators, chimney recess with space for free standing log burner.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Space: 15' 4'' x 10' 1'' (4.67m x 3.07m)
laid with stripped wooden floorboards, plenty of natural light coming through from the rear elevation via upvc double glazed windows as well as French doors leading out to the rear garden. The dining space is like a conservatory with double glazed upvc skylights allowing plenty of natural light measuring . The kitchen comprises an array of wall, base and drawer units with wooden square edged butcher style worktops, stylish tiled splashback surround, space for free standing washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, integrated gas oven with 4 ring gas stove over, inset ceiling downlights, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck stainless steel mixer tap over. This is a practical and functional space which could benefit from modernising in the fullness of time. Upvc double glazed door leads out onto the rear garden, 2 stone steps descend to a short courtyard area laid with concrete patio.
laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, 2 light points, light well, loft hatch. Doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.64m x 3.71m)
spanning the entire width of the front elevation of the property overlooking the street with natural light coming through via the front elevation via upvc double glazed windows, large integrated wardrobe space, radiator, moulded skirting boards, 2 light points, an additional built in cupboard space which also houses the gas boiler and features an array of wooden fixed shelving units ideal for general storage and clothing etc.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 2'' x 11' 6'' (3.71m x 3.50m)
a really good size laid with fitted carpet, moulded skirting boards, gas radiator, light point, plenty of natural light coming through via the rear elevation via upvc double glazed windows.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 11' 4'' x 7' 10'' (3.45m x 2.39m)
cork flooring, gas radiator, floor standing hand wash basin with stainless steel taps over and white tiled splashbacks, wooden panelled bath cubicle with stainless steel taps over, chrome towel radiator, low level wc, plenty of natural light coming through from the rear elevation via upvc double glazed windows, shower cubicle also with stylish white tiled surround and stainless steel shower head, ceiling downlights.
the garden is surrounded by high brick boundary walls on 3 sides, extremely mature plants and shrubbery trees to the side and rear elevations providing a degree of privacy and security. Stone pathway leads to the rear of the property where there is a garden shed useful for tools amongst a host of other things etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.